Thread: How can I avoid quick sale?

New Resident

How can I avoid quick sale?

This is a stupid question. Been playing FS for a while but I still don't get the trick. I've been seeing from neighbors that they're able to stock up clothes while blocking their doors for days and when they open their boutiques again, their clothes won't sell too fast. I tried blocking my door for 4 hours and when I re-opened my boutique, everything on my shop got sold. Are there ways in order to avoid quick sale? Help is very much appreciated!

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but blocking the door is not part of the design of the game. Glitches like quick sells can happen.

Since this is not part of the design of the game, it is unknown why quick sells only happen sometimes and to some players.

Sorry!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by Abeeeeey View Post
    This is a stupid question. Been playing FS for a while but I still don't get the trick. I've been seeing from neighbors that they're able to stock up clothes while blocking their doors for days and when they open their boutiques again, their clothes won't sell too fast. I tried blocking my door for 4 hours and when I re-opened my boutique, everything on my shop got sold. Are there ways in order to avoid quick sale? Help is very much appreciated!
    Hi, don?t block your door. Block the fixtures. I have an area that I let the customers buy from and a large area that I block.
    Have fun.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by creativebliss View Post
    Hi, don?t block your door. Block the fixtures. I have an area that I let the customers buy from and a large area that I block.
    Have fun.
    Please note that this is also not a part of the design of the game and possible glitches may occur.

Rhino Keeper
    Only have one cash register and turn it so it's `broken'. Then when your full, turn it so it works. The reason why your NBs still have cloths is probably because they put out high yield inventory, like April Fool catalog. My problem is when I open my doors after months, I have so much inventory, it all doesn't sell. I just closed my doors after my new year remodel and the will remain closed until September when my Halloween store is built, (or if I run out of racks or money). I usually earn about $8M in four months.

The Honorable Panda
    Please be reminded that blocking your door may cause glitches to your game, like a quick sell of items after you unblock your door.