Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: present monster hunt delivery issue

present monster hunt delivery issue

The deliveries never reset after several days. The message is always coming soon and I have force closed the game. I have an android device.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Looking into this, thanks for the report!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

In the current leader board challenge, I am not able to do deliveries. I have had New delivery coming soon for several hours/days. I accidently did one trade a few days ago and it did not recycle. I then did the other two hoping that might do something, but now I have three spaces that all says New Delivery Coming soon. I am getting points from hitting monsters and getting those prizes.

I am having the same issue babs. Pika said they are looking into it. I saw another post where some other players are also affected.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    The deliveries never reset after several days. The message is always coming soon and I have force closed the game. I have an android device.
    I have no deliveries for the lion shields. No reset in over a day. I'm on a iOS device.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Fashion Designer
    Same problem. Two shields in inventory and have been waiting almost 24 hours for new delivery to come up. Almost afraid to make another trade and loose another after reading comments. Help!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    I am having the same issue. I have not been able to deliver shields for several days. I am playing on IOS so it is an issue across platforms.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported this (posted in main thread too )

Fashion Designer
    I now have shields I can’t trade and have spent gems to get more points and can’t make deliveries.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I now have shields I can’t trade and have spent gems to get more points and can’t make deliveries.
    I have already escalated this issue, so it should be fixed as soon as the work week begins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast