Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Im super stoked about having a 10 day monster hunt!! Even though they snuck a leader board in there.

Can anyone suggest whether I should go for my 4th Armored flyger first, or try out the new armored lion?

Executive Chef
    I was just going to post that I got an expansion permit from my Armoured flyger.
    I really like my flygers. But that lion is really neat too. I just placed one on my board, and will try to report drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    there will people like me who are at 1000 already without spending money because we are going hog wild to get golden tokens to get the new energy building
    YAY! I just need to make about 5-6 gold tokens a day to get to 85! [i already had some saved up]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    YAY! I just need to make about 5-6 gold tokens a day to get to 85! [i already had some saved up]
    Keep us posted on what that thing does.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Im super stoked about having a 10 day monster hunt!! Even though they snuck a leader board in there.

Can anyone suggest whether I should go for my 4th Armored flyger first, or try out the new armored lion?
    get all the flygers you can. then the lions. [although not sure yet the drop rate on the trade tickets from lions, but they DO take 30 to make a permit] I have gotten a nice number of permits from my 7 flygers but they are VERY rare

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post

Just go for gold coins in the meantime. What's in the MCR you can always build after event if you've collected enough gold. Intresting is the Wizard Portal, that's new.. wonder how it works. Haven't read any info on that yet, but seems that craft will disappear as the Trade Wagon usually empties at end of events.
    When you're maxed on gold coins, if you can, then you must choose.
    Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I already got gem trapped checking on how long it takes satutes to drop! Boo! Also new craft on leader board are not showing. Taking way longer than usual. Anybody else notice this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    This event has triggered almost constant resets for me. Even after freshly returning from a neighbor.

It's so hard to get anywhere in this game!
    Yep, I?ve had 3 resets already and it?s when I collect from one of my alicorns for 40 energy and my energy goes away and alicorn says 7 days to collect. So annoying!

Nightclub Owner
    Just spawned 2 lions from pigs FYI so it’s not just cows apparently.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Newbie here. Why are all of you skipping the leaderboard? What is it? Is there a strategy
    No matter how hard you play and how much money you pay there's always could be someone who will pay more and win.

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast