Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sblsn View Post
    Ty moonvillage and federergoat, I'll try!

Edit: no luck, searched my settings for ages but still cannot get on, and therefore cannot store stuff! Its not like I'm on an old phone, its a galaxy s8 and I only have a couple of games on it! Have never been able to play on mobile data since I got it, yet could with my older phone 🤨
    I'd say, if you still have your old phone somewhere and you really want to, get it out of storage and connect that one. Ifyou still have it, I bet your games are on it as well. Maybe you need to update first. Just a thought (i would do it ).
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sblsn View Post
    I am gutted, got a load more lb items made to trade in with a boost tonight, but my internet has gone down and won't be up for a day or 2. Everything else I can play on mobile internet, but not cs. Why???? 😭 I have 4g, but no, cs refuses to accept this as an internet connection. I can post on the forum, but cannot play the game. Gutted.
    Do you have mobile data turned off for CS? That would be your problem if so.

Fashion Designer
    I can’t get into my game either. I have Internet for other games but not CS. Really upset.

I keep being told I have no internet connection and yet I can post here and pay other games. First and only time I’m in a favourable time zone and I can’t get in.
    Last edited by idrispad; 08-01-18 at 05:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, MH almost over. Very successful for me. I got Lorelei's Fountain (from which I have gotten 4 gold coins) and have 60 gold towards my Cabbage Hut.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I can’t get into my game either. I have Internet for other games but not CS. Really upset.

I keep being told I have no internet connection and yet I can post here and pay other games. First and only time I’m in a favourable time zone and I can’t get in.
    This was happening to me earlier too. Very frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    Although most of us dislike having LB with MH as it may involve gemming and competition in order to win the grand prize, but the fact that S8 continue having LB which would means LB may bring a good income to them. For this MH, i appreciate S8 has make improvement to satisfy players which are mainly hunting for gold token and prizes in MRC and trade wagon:

*allowing blue dire boars to appear more than once
    *allowing drops of sword token after defeating beast master
    *creating new beast in MRC similar to the grand prize
    *creating new enery gaining wizard portals
    *prolong MH period

For this MH, I have gained a Wizard Portals, a Lorelei's fountain, a 2nd cabbage huts which i am quite satified. I would like to suggest further improvement to MH as follows:

*allows a second "trade wagon" in order for us to craft items which may takes a long time to finish
    *increase the cap of 99 gold token
    *improve the rewards for "third grand prize" for LB
    *throw in some crown rewards along with the main goal
    *allowing a trade of "staff token" in trade wagon

Thanks
    Last edited by bakerygame99; 08-01-18 at 07:08 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    If the cap won’t be increased, I’d like to see a trade for either only staff or sword tokens just as there is a trade for only shield tokens. I kept maxing out on staff tokens and couldn’t do anything about it since I was always woefully low on sword tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can look at the Inventory Guide under "expansion permits" for a current list. I'm pretty much up to date with the guides at the moment. The Monster Hunt HUB thread has a summary of the animal info and their drops if you need it too.
    Thanks, must have missed it. Will check alone. See how many depending what I can buy with what I made, plus beasrbane if I?m short a bit I can always wait. The dire wolf has become a joke. When it first came, I was few short of enough. Now I can afford it but I wait for next hunt in case there is something better and there is again.

So do others prefer expansion helping over energy animals everytime or do you prefer a mix of both? And does it mske a different as to which expansion animal to get? For example I saw a couple good comments for white flyer, but nothing about peacock. So not sure if 4 of all wil Help.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I have Samsung S8 too, and game is way more slower on it than my old S6 and I don’t even have any other game install on it. So, I mostly play on my iPad.
    Well, it was an enjoyable MH for me. I made my armored lion 2nd day but still have to see a single trade ticket. I made an armored wolf too. My fountain didn’t gave much token either (hardly 4/5). My army of daily unicorn were very stingy too. Last couple of events wiped my energy reserve so, it was a issue.
    I was overall 3rd or 4th on LB, but used the boost at the end to submit the weapons and ended up at 2nd. I was only 190 points short. It took half hour to fight just a golem and 1 and half blue boar on my phone since I was at work, and game was just keep resetting. Still got the Gold banner, and 15 tickets. Would have appreciate the energy box more than 50,000 points though.

Rhino Keeper
    I made 2 unicorns and have an armored alicorn crafting. I'm happy with that.

All my gold hunting had me sitting in 2nd place on my LB - I was fully expecting to get sniped while I slept through the last 6 hrs but apparently my bracket wasn't really competitive (apart from the first place person who zoomed ahead and stayed there). I only had about 700-800 points more than third when I went to bed but that turned out to be enough, so now I also have a royal lion. Well, hopefully it will actually give something useful. The other lion hasn't been great so far as I don't really need more earth wisps.