Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Executive Chef
    Just got my third expansion permit in a week from my two white Flygers. More than makes up for not getting anything interesting from my new armored lion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's just another way of referring to the LB boost that doubles points. You either buy it by clicking the arrow next to your name on the LB Ranks page or by going to the LB shop tab and purchasing it there, both are the same price (10 gems/7 gems on sale). Once you've purchased it--it acts just like the elven harvest boost does -- by taking whatever points you earn within the hour and doubling them before adding them to your LB score.
    Thanks! Appreciate your explanation.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Can someone put up a list or direct me to one of all animals that can help with expansions? Don?t get me wrong, I LOVE my energy givers, but I still have quite a bit of land to cover!

I was tempted by the portal but perhaps another time as I just don?t really have an energy issue (aside from that mermaid quest which stole my energy and money! Lol) otherwise usually Wednesday night after a weekly I try to have minimum 500 to start event and can get 400-600 a day without trying, more if I need.

Now permits. That I can?t control as much. I?ve kicked myself for instance did not know peacock dropped and rarely clicked him, so plan on making a section for these animals so I don?t forget to tap them and they are kept together

All info is helpful, good luck with remainder!
    You can look at the Inventory Guide under "expansion permits" for a current list. I'm pretty much up to date with the guides at the moment. The Monster Hunt HUB thread has a summary of the animal info and their drops if you need it too.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone planning to go for the royal lion?
    I'm undecided at the moment.

The armored lion has pretty underwhelming drops, so I haven't been that hard at it for the gold tokens.
    As a result I'm middling in my LB. I like that the royal lion drops permits, so I'm leaning towards going for the boost and see if I can finish top 2.
    Top of the leaderboard has 14000+ and I'm only 6000.

Doable with trades in hand?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Anyone planning to go for the royal lion?
    I'm undecided at the moment.

The armored lion has pretty underwhelming drops, so I haven't been that hard at it for the gold tokens.
    As a result I'm middling in my LB. I like that the royal lion drops permits, so I'm leaning towards going for the boost and see if I can finish top 2.
    Top of the leaderboard has 14000+ and I'm only 6000.

Doable with trades in hand?
    To give an opinion it would be necessary to know also the score of 2nd position?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    To give an opinion it would be necessary to know also the score of 2nd position?
    2nd-6th is ~7500-6000+.

I did a quick calculation, if trades go well during the boost, and I can unload them all, I will get to 13000+.
    Still have 3000 energy left so can go all out during that one hour boost as well.

I just feel kinda bad for "sniping" as it were. The last leaderboard event I was always in the top two, and so didn't feel bad for using the boost at the death to ensure I finished top two.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    You'd need to get the sapphires first, they are in the trade wagon. Lorelei's fountain isn't crafted in the MRC. I don't know about the armoured unicorn.

As for my problems choosing the hut or the MRC, I do have the beastbane display.
    Thank you so much! I am such a donut.... I see everyone go on about it for ages and kept wondering why I did not have it, read your reply and was not in my trade wagon either, so just been through my inventory and it has been in there the whole time!! 🤦🏻*♀️🙈 kicking myself right now! 😝

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    2nd-6th is ~7500-6000+.

I did a quick calculation, if trades go well during the boost, and I can unload them all, I will get to 13000+.
    Still have 3000 energy left so can go all out during that one hour boost as well.

I just feel kinda bad for "sniping" as it were. The last leaderboard event I was always in the top two, and so didn't feel bad for using the boost at the death to ensure I finished top two.
    Judging the figures you're in a good position to try.. but keep 2 things in mind.
    Is the Lion worth it? I haven't seen his drops or pop-ups stating drops anywhere.
    Note you're not getting expansion permits, only tickets of which you can't even craft an expansion permit.

For only 7gems it's worth the try.. it's not much loss and you'd be using up stuff you won't need in your inventory anymore. Crafting more tokens is in your favor and you do get back some gem drops to repay what you've spent.

Personally speaking I would NOT buy 'value packs' as it would be cheaper to buy the permits needed for expanding. 1 pack would give you app 1820 points 'with' boost activated.

Just close your eyes on the positions on the LB and unload what you have.. whichever way it goes, positive is you've crafted at least 20 GOLD Troll Tokens more.. in an hour.
    Do before the last hour ticks, so you won't have memorizing problems on the server.

I simply suggest.. head for crafting more Tokens, and activate a simple boost.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-31-18 at 11:43 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Is the Lion worth it? I haven't seen his drops or pop-ups stating drops anywhere.
    One of the S8 members said the royal lion drops "expansion supllies".
    I took it to mean expansion permits/lanterns etc.

Rhino Keeper
    This has been one of the better hunts in terms of managing to get gold tokens. the fountain is also being more helpful then usually. I have some tokens but don't know what to craft? My only need is expansion permit or trade tickets. The armoured lion is supposed to drop tickets, and people are saying the armoured flyer has a chance (very rare) of a permit. Also lots of talk about the white flyger. At the time we had a choice for yellow or white - am I remembering that correctly? - anyway I got the yellow flyger and while it does drop earth wisps I certainly don't believe I have ever seem a permit. I also missed out on the dire wolf even though I play often, so I am very keen to get something that will help with expansions. Can anyone offer some advice? Spellbound dew is my second biggest issue.