Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Epelus does not give points or tokens. Suggest waiting until after the hunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I hit the mountain by mistake and got Epelus-had to hit him over 80 times and no tokens at all from him! He did give me points for the LB though.
    Thanks for the responses. I don’t really care about the leaderboard so I will plan on waiting. I’d rather use the energy to earn tokens in the monster hunt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I predict the last minute frenzy of throwing bombs delivering whatever crafts, will be very deluding for players who count on this. It takes quite a long time to load the 'next' choices.. they're not immediate.
    I still need the days left to craft more gold tokens. There's quite a few new things offered this hunt. I find the Wizard Portals such a nice design. The upgrading necessities are exaggerated, but it's a lovely building we can upgrade slowly.

At the moment I'm making sure I collect as many tokens I can.
    Good Luck to All!
    All in all its been a good MH. It just seems a lot longer than past hunts. And that Portal is beginning to look more and more attractive to me. It would be a nice challenge, and I have more than enough sources for wisps. Those wisps seem to be coming from everywhere!! Same with the dew. Can't seem to use the dew I collect.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I agree. I will trying to get the Wizard's Portal just because it will a new goal for me to try to obtain and I think I like the looks of it. I wonder how big of a footprint it has-does anyone know? Also, can it be crafted after the monster hunt is over or do I have to craft it before? Thanks in advance if anyone knows.
    The footprint of the Wizard Portal is 2 x 2. I got mine immediately after this hunt started and then began to doubt my decision after reading some of the comments here on the forum. After a few days of perspective, I am happy that I bought it. We have begged S8 for a long time to give us more Wizard Schools and the Wizard Portal seems to be a good alternate option for long time players.

Executive Chef
    I am enjoying the MH. I have earned 28 gold tokens so far (2 from the fountain). I think I will try to get my 4th Unicorn and a lion (I am at 33 gt's right now, so it should be doable with a couple tokens left over. Unfortunately the last 3 days of the hunt I will b3 very busy so I'm trying to log on every 2hours for the next 36 hours.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    All in all its been a good MH. It just seems a lot longer than past hunts. And that Portal is beginning to look more and more attractive to me. It would be a nice challenge, and I have more than enough sources for wisps. Those wisps seem to be coming from everywhere!! Same with the dew. Can't seem to use the dew I collect.
    I agree, at first seeing 10 days for a Hunt sounded amazing but now I'm thinking that's a little too long. I quickly decided after the first day that I would limit myself to only spend a certain amount of time in game and only use so much energy per day to try and prevent burn out. Monster Hunts are exciting, this is true; however the fighting of monsters itself is not. If I didn't limit myself I could easily see myself getting sick of tapping monsters very quickly which would be a shame since I'm a fan of the hunt.

It would be nice if they added all the crafts to the Tinker Camp so we could it for making spellbound items during events that utilize the normal workshops. I usually try to craft them overnight but with the Sabina storyline and the new expansions I've been constantly churning out lanterns and Enchanted Lanterns to the determent of all else.

Fashion Designer
    Why is it taking so long for the leader board to show new item to trade? Have been waiting since last night for third to show up! Have shields I can’t trade. Yes! I closed and opened. Nothing! Anybody else with this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Why is it taking so long for the leader board to show new item to trade? Have been waiting since last night for third to show up! Have shields I can’t trade. Yes! I closed and opened. Nothing! Anybody else with this problem?
    Would be best if you post in the Bugs & Issues thread so it can be seen immediately by s8 staff. That does sound a long time to change-over. I had tried earlier as someone else had reported in forum your same problem and found that mine took awhile to reload.. but not that slow!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    This has happened to me as well. No shield trade for at least a day.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported the delivery issue again too. (mask of royals and arrows not dropping from farmhouse)

Fashion Designer
    I am very much enjoying this event and the longevity of it is a plus for me as I am working toward the MRC .