Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Fashion Designer
    I see that you authored the most amazing CS document in detail #impressed #thankyou!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    I just finished the Gold Boost. I collected from each of my Sparkling mines twice.

Not. One. Nugget.

Seriously S8?
    The gold boost is a total scam IMO....probably raises your chances from 1 in 50 to 1 in 49.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    So now I have another problem-I just got the explorer's permit to go save Sabrina and I know that I will need 150 hits to defeat Epelus-what do I do? Save it for after the monster hunt and use my energy on more monsters? That is what I really should do, but I am so impatient to get to Sabrina! lol. What a problem-all of life's problems should be so hard
    Did you ever get an answer? I?m in the same predicament. I?m curious if you get a shield token for every hit, and whether you get enough sword and staff tokens at the end to make it worth the energy during a monster hunt.

Nightclub Owner
    I have the same question, well I wait until my daily alis are recharged and give it a go. Answers in 12 hours or so. It should give shields as any orher monsters I spawn did so.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I predict a last minute frenzy within my group as players deliver their swords, helms, and shields. Interesting that S8 made cows spawn the lion. Especially since milk and egg trades are booming.
    I hope my group is ok with some friendly competition.
    This MH is going on forever. I'm ready for it to be over.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I have two wizard schools. I don?t need to compare it to the wizard schools. It?s a long term goal for some. Not so long term for others. Hoenstly it makes no difference one way or the other in my game because I am so far along with eveything. I just managed to use all of the 9000 energy I had saved up over the last few months. It is nice to have something else to work toward for those of us that have very little left to do in the game.
    I agree. I will trying to get the Wizard's Portal just because it will a new goal for me to try to obtain and I think I like the looks of it. I wonder how big of a footprint it has-does anyone know? Also, can it be crafted after the monster hunt is over or do I have to craft it before? Thanks in advance if anyone knows.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Still haven't gotten an answer on this, will the wizard portal be available after the hunt? A few times items have been removed so I want to know before I spend my tokens. I know it said mrc animal stays.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    So now I have another problem-I just got the explorer's permit to go save Sabrina and I know that I will need 150 hits to defeat Epelus-what do I do? Save it for after the monster hunt and use my energy on more monsters? That is what I really should do, but I am so impatient to get to Sabrina! lol. What a problem-all of life's problems should be so hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Did you ever get an answer? I?m in the same predicament. I?m curious if you get a shield token for every hit, and whether you get enough sword and staff tokens at the end to make it worth the energy during a monster hunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have the same question, well I wait until my daily alis are recharged and give it a go. Answers in 12 hours or so. It should give shields as any orher monsters I spawn did so.
    Epelus does not give points or tokens. Suggest waiting until after the hunt.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I hit the mountain by mistake and got Epelus-had to hit him over 80 times and no tokens at all from him! He did give me points for the LB though.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I predict a last minute frenzy within my group as players deliver their swords, helms, and shields. Interesting that S8 made cows spawn the lion. Especially since milk and egg trades are booming.
    I hope my group is ok with some friendly competition.
    This MH is going on forever. I'm ready for it to be over.
    I predict the last minute frenzy of throwing bombs delivering whatever crafts, will be very deluding for players who count on this. It takes quite a long time to load the 'next' choices.. they're not immediate.
    I still need the days left to craft more gold tokens. There's quite a few new things offered this hunt. I find the Wizard Portals such a nice design. The upgrading necessities are exaggerated, but it's a lovely building we can upgrade slowly.

At the moment I'm making sure I collect as many tokens I can.
    Good Luck to All!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74