Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by imdunroamin View Post
    Does anyone know if there was a weekday/weekend warrior? Hoping I didn't miss it.
    Nothing yet. Still hoping for one

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Nothing yet. Still hoping for one
    Whew! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just got an expansion permit from a white Flyger (reels in shock). I did once get an alicorn from an ad but I only occasionally watch them. It was last year I think. I also just got a Mithral and an earth wisp from my Armored Flyger. The mermaid fountain started me off with a gold token then nothing but loose change.

So the Cabbage Hut gives....cabbages? I haven?t looked into it before but might be interested because I do like the pretty - especially all cats, horses, and dragons. Not so much trolls . Is that a daily drop? Weekly? Random? Thx!
    Cabbage Hut drops 1 Rotten Cabbage daily and we're allowed to have 2 huts. Obtaining it you acquire the possibility of accumulating the cabbages you collect for use in the Baron's Tent when you wish.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if there was a weekday/weekend warrior? Hoping I didn't miss it.
    You didn't miss it, they haven't done one during an event in a while. (2-3 weeks?) Instead they started it about 16 hours before a new event, and ended an hour before the new event. Don't know what the future of it will be.

Having it during an event was nice but never really became official. Someone noticed a week or 2 ago that an event gem bundle included 20 minutes of energy and speculated it was meant to provide the WW experience. Which isn't a bad idea - wouldn't have to deal with the baron's nonsense, lol.

I found the weekly warrior very encouraging as a new player during events, powering through quest material, blossoms, mermaids, whatever. It gave us a chance to really get ahead of our paltry 40 energy, reducing frustrations in our non-alicorn lives.

However, it slightly unbalanced the game because we with lower requirements could finish sooner, needing only 16 trips to Ivy instead of 20, perhaps. High levels got mad. To make things "even" they would need to require the same quantity of bottleneck (Ivy, etc) as the others.

Without an event WW was kinda perplexing for me. Yeah it's good to top off stores, but due to recharge times I found myself running out of things to do, lol.

Fashion Designer
    SpiritWind0, a friend bought the MRC. Didn't recognize that the wagon would be locked up for for 16 hours while "making" it. >.<

The bronze, silver token trades are impossible during this time, so maxed out coins will be wasted.

I'm adding a "warning" about this in my guide.

Fashion Designer
    wow i may easily get enough gold tokens this hunt to craft the portal and get the first upgrade!

Rhino Keeper
    If you don?t mind my asking... what is the good thing about this? It seemed like I had to buy the items to clear. Is it worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed I now have the cabbage hut to purchase for 400 gems. Will I always have that option or just during monster hunts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Just sync and match it with the Wiz Schools!
    I have two wizard schools. I don?t need to compare it to the wizard schools. It?s a long term goal for some. Not so long term for others. Hoenstly it makes no difference one way or the other in my game because I am so far along with eveything. I just managed to use all of the 9000 energy I had saved up over the last few months. It is nice to have something else to work toward for those of us that have very little left to do in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    You didn't miss it, they haven't done one during an event in a while. (2-3 weeks?) Instead they started it about 16 hours before a new event, and ended an hour before the new event. Don't know what the future of it will be.

Having it during an event was nice but never really became official. Someone noticed a week or 2 ago that an event gem bundle included 20 minutes of energy and speculated it was meant to provide the WW experience. Which isn't a bad idea - wouldn't have to deal with the baron's nonsense, lol.

I found the weekly warrior very encouraging as a new player during events, powering through quest material, blossoms, mermaids, whatever. It gave us a chance to really get ahead of our paltry 40 energy, reducing frustrations in our non-alicorn lives.

However, it slightly unbalanced the game because we with lower requirements could finish sooner, needing only 16 trips to Ivy instead of 20, perhaps. High levels got mad. To make things "even" they would need to require the same quantity of bottleneck (Ivy, etc) as the others.

Without an event WW was kinda perplexing for me. Yeah it's good to top off stores, but due to recharge times I found myself running out of things to do, lol.
    Thanks. I thought this may be the case, but I was away for a couple of weeks.