Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Anyone else having problems with the deliveries not resetting? All 3 of mine say coming soon and it's been a couple of days. I can't compete on the leaderboard or make progress.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AFE9EFC5-5904-4C90-9B8C-3307AA818E7C.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	46220Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3CFD672D-655F-400D-ADDC-6D88AA1F394C.jpeg 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	46221

It comes built and drops 4 energys every 5 hours. To upgrade to the next level, it requires 20 more gold tokens and the drop changes to 5 energys.

It looks like you can craft more than one. The craft remains in the wagon after I made my first one. Is the limit two for resource building?
    Last edited by cheers196; 07-26-18 at 09:20 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    Got my first unicorn - yay! My MRC has finally been used. Now to see if I can get enough gold in the rest of the hunt for a second one. Should be achievable if I can keep up my current efforts (about 5 gold per day). That rate is probably nothing to some on here, but I'm alright with it.
    I?m the same but went for the armoured alicorn first - working on a unicorn as we speak - the rest of the kingdom is in complete disarray

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AFE9EFC5-5904-4C90-9B8C-3307AA818E7C.jpeg 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	46220Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3CFD672D-655F-400D-ADDC-6D88AA1F394C.jpeg 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	46221

It comes built and drops 4 energys every 5 hours. To upgrade to the next level, it requires 20 more gold tokens and the drop changes to 5 energys.

It looks like you can craft more than one. The craft remains in the wagon after I made my first one. Is the limit two for resource building?
    It was posted earlier that limit is 2. I'm considering it. Probably next hunt tho.
    I probably didn't need that 2nd dire wolf. Oh well.

I've been playing CS for a short period of time now... and though I can't remember when I started, for most of you who post out on this forum, I suspect if I say, "this is my third monster hunt" that will give a good indication of the amount of time I've been playing. My first monster hunt I had no idea what I was doing and I wasn't privy to this forum either, so you can imagine I wasn't very effective. By my second monster hunt I had started reading and researching on what some of the items were and why they might be important, specifically what in the world Lorelei's Fountain did and how to get it. Now I'm upon my third monster hunt and, with a number of other events under my belt, I'm really starting to shape what I think my priorities are and how best, in the post Love Shack era, to go about achieving them. I don't have an MRC yet so that's a focus for me right now. In the meantime I'm getting the sense that having the Beastbane Display would be useful no matter what, but the 400 gem price tag seems a bit steep and unfortunately I missed out on the chance for a 75 gem discount on the Beastbane Display in an associated goal I let expire some time ago (probably while I was trudging forth blindly during my first monster hunt). While I believe in supporting a SW development company that provides a product that I get a decent amount of entertainment out of, I do not believe in making an excessive amount of in app purchases (of gems or otherwise), especially in a game that (let's be honest here) robs you of gems unexpectedly through a strategically designed UI. So my question is a simple one...

Since I'm on a tight gem budget, is there any possibility that the Beastbane will go on sale or at this point in my game is 400 gems the best deal I can likely expect to get?

I appreciate all the feedback and experience everyone shares on this site! Thank you.

Host(ess)
    Did anyone else notice that the card for the third place prize has a contradiction? On the front side it says 10 trade tickets and on the back it says 15. SpiritWind, can you get the Devs to verify? I took pictures but uploads fail when I try.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the deliveries not resetting? All 3 of mine say coming soon and it's been a couple of days. I can't compete on the leaderboard or make progress.
    I think I would contact support. Also I would take screenshots of inventory of the lion shields, helms, and swords.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSwift View Post
    I've been playing CS for a short period of time now... and though I can't remember when I started, for most of you who post out on this forum, I suspect if I say, "this is my third monster hunt" that will give a good indication of the amount of time I've been playing. My first monster hunt I had no idea what I was doing and I wasn't privy to this forum either, so you can imagine I wasn't very effective. By my second monster hunt I had started reading and researching on what some of the items were and why they might be important, specifically what in the world Lorelei's Fountain did and how to get it. Now I'm upon my third monster hunt and, with a number of other events under my belt, I'm really starting to shape what I think my priorities are and how best, in the post Love Shack era, to go about achieving them. I don't have an MRC yet so that's a focus for me right now. In the meantime I'm getting the sense that having the Beastbane Display would be useful no matter what, but the 400 gem price tag seems a bit steep and unfortunately I missed out on the chance for a 75 gem discount on the Beastbane Display in an associated goal I let expire some time ago (probably while I was trudging forth blindly during my first monster hunt). While I believe in supporting a SW development company that provides a product that I get a decent amount of entertainment out of, I do not believe in making an excessive amount of in app purchases (of gems or otherwise), especially in a game that (let's be honest here) robs you of gems unexpectedly through a strategically designed UI. So my question is a simple one...

Since I'm on a tight gem budget, is there any possibility that the Beastbane will go on sale or at this point in my game is 400 gems the best deal I can likely expect to get?

I appreciate all the feedback and experience everyone shares on this site! Thank you.
    Sometimes there are sales on Black Friday, but they are hard to predict. Beastbane is a good thing to have IMO. My rule of thumb is buy gems on sale and then spend fairly quickly so you don't lose too many in gem traps.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Sometimes there are sales on Black Friday, but they are hard to predict. Beastbane is a good thing to have IMO. My rule of thumb is buy gems on sale and then spend fairly quickly so you don't lose too many in gem traps.
    A good rule to live by (did you happen to post that earlier because I swear I read that before?) and that was exactly what I was going to do when two things happened...

1. I hit a gem trap that cost me 24 gems and put me under the total needed to make the planned purchase
    2. When I collected more to get just enough to make the purchase I started second guessing myself, "What if it goes on sale next week?!?"

Now I'm spinning around and around... "should I go or should I wait?" "should I go or should I wait?" "should I go or should I wait?" "aaahhhhhhhhh!"

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know if the ability to craft the portal will stay in the trade wagon after the hunt finishes?