Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybrr View Post
    Thank you, that is very encouraging and yes, I'm just going after blue boars and golems now. I just traded for the locket and am saving up for the sapphires for Lorelei's fountain. I haven't been lucky enough to get an alicorn by watching videos, just two dragons but I keep trying. I haven't gotten to the purple cow yet either. I do enjoy the dialogue in the story line though. It's a better written story than other games I've played.
    Sounds like you are doing great! I?m about to get the locket and I want that fountain!

Has anyone seen the new lion royal gate drop from gold token trade?

Rhino Keeper
    Just did 2 gold and 1 silver trade, no gates or gems from the golds and no wall from the silver...?
    I almost always get the deco from those trades with the bronze, it's a 40/60 percent chance for the paths. Asking if anyone else is experiencing this as the other gold trade I did when I woke up also produced no gate. Thank✨

I got a rainbow gate. Doesn't do much but drop 50 coin, but it's pretty!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Has anyone seen the new lion royal gate drop from gold token trade?
    Not me either. I only have the one I got as a prize I think. I have received a few marble gates and jeweled gates and one rainbow gate from the bronze and gold token trades (can’t remember which gate I got from which trade, though).

Rhino Keeper
    So I have 19 gold tokens. Is Lorelei's Fountain worth it or should I just go for the armored Flyger for possible expansion permits? I have 3 unicorns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So I have 19 gold tokens. Is Lorelei's Fountain worth it or should I just go for the armored Flyger for possible expansion permits? I have 3 unicorns
    Personally I suggest getting the fountain. While I don't have the armored flyger, I have 2 white ones and 2 dire wolves and can say that permit drops are indeed quite rare. I get 2-3 a month if I'm lucky, and that's from four of them. The fountain is capable of dropping many gold tokens during a hunt if you collect promptly and on time. I've received 3 golds so far this hunt, allowing me to get the glimmer Ali and still be in line for my second cabbage hut with the possibility of another armored Ali if I keep at it. Hope this helps✨

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Personally I suggest getting the fountain. While I don't have the armored flyger, I have 2 white ones and 2 dire wolves and can say that permit drops are indeed quite rare. I get 2-3 a month if I'm lucky, and that's from four of them. The fountain is capable of dropping many gold tokens during a hunt if you collect promptly and on time. I've received 3 golds so far this hunt, allowing me to get the glimmer Ali and still be in line for my second cabbage hut with the possibility of another armored Ali if I keep at it. Hope this helps✨
    My beasts are too stingy. I’m lucky if I get 1 expansion permit in a month’s time from my 5 flygers (4 of which are armored) when collected daily.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    My beasts are too stingy. I?m lucky if I get 1 expansion permit in a month?s time from my 5 flygers (4 of which are armored) when collected daily.
    I've got just one armoured flyger, which I got during the last monster hunt. I can't pretend that I collect from it every day - I sometimes forget, but I've yet to see it deliver a single expansion permit. Maybe it would be more generous if it had a few flyger friends but I'm going to wait to see if I ever get a permit before I use up precious resources on making another flyger.

I've never regretted getting Lorelai's fountain. You always get a few gold coins from it, so it's a bonus every hunt.

Really enjoying this hunt. Have a new armoured alicorn and am about to get my fourth and final unicorn. (Decided not to go for the second cabbage hut at the moment since the tent hasn't had much that I've wanted for a while.)

For the last couple of leader board events I'm made an attempt to come last (it's really very hard to do this!) but this time all the monster bashing means I'm accidentally sitting at the top on one of my games. I'm sure it won't last, but the other players haven't been that active and I had a lucky surprise drop of 100 energy from an alicorn yesterday

Rhino Keeper
    Are you all finding a better return on staff coins from one monster or another? Should I be hunting only Golems? I am tracking it now to see. 2 dire boars and no staff coins. Thoughts?