Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Farm Supplier
    Well I have to say I’m really enjoying this - it’s nice doing it at my own pace, I’ve managed to build the research centre so am now happily working for gold coins to use in there - I’m not fussing about my kingdom or other goals - not fussing with the leader board but steadily working to get the prizes - could just do with a weekday warrior

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    After 12 hunts I've realized that I seem to only ever complete the Bronze and Gold trades in the wagon throughout the entirety of any given hunt. Due to this: I'm drowning in towers and gates, have enough paths to cover five realms but I'm sorely lacking in the walls that match said towers and paths.

It would be nice if they could somehow make it so that all trades have the possibility to drop all the decos or maybe next time switch them around so they drop different items? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that I'm getting free decos and that I'm able to complete so many trades but after years of getting the same drops every event my inventory is seriously imbalanced. There's really only so much one can do with 300 rainbow towers, ya know?
    Totally agree. It would be nice, if you could just sell those extra decorations for something like 1000 coins... (and not for zero coins as it is now...).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loana958 View Post
    Hi,

I?m contacting you because I have bought Value Pack few months ago and I never got it. After that every time when I try to buy it I get this message: ?? This In-App purchase has already been bought. ?? and still I never get what I want to buy. After that game crushes and I have to exit game. This happens only when I try to buy cheaper Value Pack. What can I do about it? Please help.

Thank you
    Hi loana958, unfortunately the forum cannot help with in app purchases. You need to contact Support to resolve your issue. There are devices not compatible with S8 games, so it may be worth checking with Support if the issues lies with your device or not. If you can provide them with proof of purchase as a screen shot then it will help. All the best.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    My first collection was earth wisp and one fur
    Got a trade ticket on my first collection. And something else I forgot, because I was so excited about the trade ticket, lol.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Does anyone know the timing of the Wizard Portal? If it drops energy every 2 hours it may be worth it however if it is a daily drop it is really not such a great idea I think given the number of troll tokens needed.

Sorry - just saw the first post. It has a 5 hour timer. I think I will opt out.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone ever tried for more than 99 gold tokens? I ask because I am at 99 and the Gold Hunter Trade is not in the dark as all other crafts are when you are maxed.
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Has anyone ever tried for more than 99 gold tokens? I ask because I am at 99 and the Gold Hunter Trade is not in the dark as all other crafts are when you are maxed.
    yes, max is 99
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    Overrun not possible, you will get 15 coins for a troll token, not worth it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Ok, thanks.... I was tempted try lol
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Ok, thanks.... I was tempted try lol
    I wish I had that problem, lol.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.