Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Executive Chef
    In Magic Forge:

Lion Sword: 8 Lion Tokens, 5 Jewels, 1 Enchanter's Essence
    Lion Shield: 2 Lion Tokens, 10 Wood, 5 Iron Ores
    Lion Helm: 5 Lion Tokens, 1 Living Wood, 4 Silver Ores

Executive Chef
    In Market: Beast Statue, 150 gems, "Drops extra Points for the Beast Master Event! Drops 11 Points every 2 hours. Max 3."

Farm Supplier
    Good job I had decided to ignore the leader board - I’m level 48 with 2 weekly alicorns - just looked at the rest of my leaderboard all level 50 with fields of alicorns :x)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    1- i have finish the first goal and now no more goals?
    2- why i need lion token??
    It?s used to make leaderboard crafts in the forge.
    Also, collecting from a horse did trigger the golem

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 50 with a field of Ali's, and I plan on ignoring the leader board as well ��
    I'm all for the regular monster hunt, please.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. 30 gold nuggets for the lion and a chance for trade tickets. I knew there must have been a reason I got two gold nuggets from my mines yesterday. But given the requirements for the Sabina expansions, I will do it and hope for trade ticket drops.

Executive Chef
    Pfferknot Pony did not spawn the golem (it has in all other hunts). The wisp is dropping tokens.

I do not have the daily hunt goals and there was only 1 goal:

Tend cow
    Fight lion
    Obtain token

For anyone that is on my leaderboard, I am only fighting monsters for tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I got the golem to spawn from a horse but no blue dire boar from the dead tree!!

S8, have you now changed the rules on this monster hunt? And what about the daily goals?
    Looking into this now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Wow. 30 gold nuggets for the lion and a chance for trade tickets. I knew there must have been a reason I got two gold nuggets from my mines yesterday. But given the requirements for the Sabina expansions, I will do it and hope for trade ticket drops.
    Thats what I'm going for. Going to try to ignore LB.

Nightclub Owner
    After that last event fiasco and the fact that no one from the company bothered to even acknowledge all the errors in their programming that jilted their customers, I have to say: I'm not at all inclined to participate in any event right now let alone one I despise at the best of times. However, I'm so addicted to this game that if the reviews so far were glowing FOMO would probably kick in and I'd feel the need to participate. I'm kind of selfishly relieved that it doesn't seem like a normal hunt...maybe this difference will help me stay away from CS this week and not get sucked in when I log in for my daily collections, lol.

Good luck to those competing! I hope it goes better than the last event and all players can actually get and keep the prizes they worked for.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast