Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    The Armoured Alicorn is in the Mythic Research Center.
    Thank you !

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Three trade tickets from my first collection of armored lion.
    I think there is some major confusion going on between the differences of a trade ticket and expansion permit . the lion drops trade tickets which you need 30 of to make one expansion permit and the flyger drops expansion permits rarely.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Pfferknot Pony did not spawn the golem (it has in all other hunts). The wisp is dropping tokens.

I do not have the daily hunt goals and there was only 1 goal:

Tend cow
    Fight lion
    Obtain token

For anyone that is on my leaderboard, I am only fighting monsters for tokens.
    I had daily hunt goals show up. After defeating lion, they disappeared.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Me. I have no idea how long it has taken me. I start and stop and start up again whenever I feel like it. I?m at level 39 and make it a point never to buy gems with real money since they?re just too darn easy to lose by accidentally hitting something.
    This is a game but it isn?t a competition. At least that?s the way I view it. I play at my own pace and go after completing the main storyline goals and expanding. I am doing this monster hunt mainly because I want the Lorelei sapphires for the Lorelei fountain so I can hopefully tick off that goal.
    I watch the videos for the free random stuff, especially gems and stock up on gems that way. Also the purple cow drops gems pretty regularly for me as well. I have three alicorns I won from the videos and the tent and the Pastel alicorn I must have received from a challenge. Those come in handy for energy as well. I like the fact that the energy runs out as I have other real life stuff to do and i don?t need to be sitting around all day tapping a screen & getting carpal tunnel!
    It also forces you to be strategic in how you use that limited energy resource. Don?t waste time & energy trying to get 5 fangbeasts when the blue dire boar, dire boar, lion and purple golem are a sure thing is what I say.
    Thank you, that is very encouraging and yes, I'm just going after blue boars and golems now. I just traded for the locket and am saving up for the sapphires for Lorelei's fountain. I haven't been lucky enough to get an alicorn by watching videos, just two dragons but I keep trying. I haven't gotten to the purple cow yet either. I do enjoy the dialogue in the story line though. It's a better written story than other games I've played.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    The 5 fangbeast goal is really not worth wasting your energy on.

I've been playing for about a year (now level 48). I got my first wizard school fairly early by doing lots of the "play this other S8 game to earn gems" quests and trying to be super careful to not fall into gem traps (I still lost gems to traps along the way though). After you get on in the game a bit it actually becomes easier to earn gems (through adventures, purple cow, royal exchange). That's how I got my second wizard school. I did buy gems at black friday last year because I wanted a golden mine and figured it would eventually repay its gem cost through trading the golden items. Other than that though all my gem items were earned. It takes longer if you don't buy gems and you have to be careful about gem traps but it's possible to get there. The wizard schools are worth it. Sometimes these days I even have more energy than I know what to do with (not during monster hunts though). I think it took me 3 hunts to get the MRC (or maybe 4?) which give you access to various energy animals - didn't have enough tokens left over to get an animal from it after I built it last hunt but I will definitely get one this time (maybe even 2 or 3).

As to how long? I felt like I was at a reasonable level after maybe 4-5 months or so. (I think that's when I got my second wizard school and before I bought the golden mine). I was super dedicated about going after the wizard schools though. Somewhere on here, I forget where, I came across a few tips about avoiding gem traps. They're not foolproof (I shudder to think how many gems I've lost to traps over the year) but they did help a bit.
    I appreciate the encouragement and perspective. I need to chill out and enjoy the journey!

Nightclub Owner
    After 12 hunts I've realized that I seem to only ever complete the Bronze and Gold trades in the wagon throughout the entirety of any given hunt. Due to this: I'm drowning in towers and gates, have enough paths to cover five realms but I'm sorely lacking in the walls that match said towers and paths.

It would be nice if they could somehow make it so that all trades have the possibility to drop all the decos or maybe next time switch them around so they drop different items? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that I'm getting free decos and that I'm able to complete so many trades but after years of getting the same drops every event my inventory is seriously imbalanced. There's really only so much one can do with 300 rainbow towers, ya know?

Rhino Keeper
    I hate mystery box prizes - got 5000 coins each time... just reached goal 7 of 10...can we get something decent
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    That is disappointing. For 30 gold nuggets and a 22 hour timer, trade tickets should be a guaranteed drop and they should add the possibility of energy and/or golden items too.
    My first collection was earth wisp and one fur
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Very disappointed! Amored Lion 22 hours drop 1 creep tooth, 1 elvenite. The crafting need 20 troll tokens, 50 sword tokens, 30 gold nuggets. What’s a wasting asset and time.

New Resident
    Hi,

I?m contacting you because I have bought Value Pack few months ago and I never got it. After that every time when I try to buy it I get this message: ?? This In-App purchase has already been bought. ?? and still I never get what I want to buy. After that game crushes and I have to exit game. This happens only when I try to buy cheaper Value Pack. What can I do about it? Please help.

Thank you