Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know the max on shield tokens?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Anyone know the max on shield tokens?
    I believe 120 is the max on all tokens.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I believe 120 is the max on all tokens.
    yes, shield - sword - staff = max 120; Gold = 99
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what the Royal points for the Lion tower is? I had just won them and trying to place one and my game reset and now they are both gone from my inventory.

A regular tower is 72. If the lion tower is less than that I'm not going to be concerned about losing them. They're pretty big.

But I don't like things disappearing from my inventory.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-24-18 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Stupid glitch

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Are you relatively new low-level player with 40 energy every two hours, like me? The people zooming along have armies of alicorns and other energy-dropping pets that allow them to accumulate 900, 1000 or 1500 energy. Whereas I with my 40 often cannot finish a purple golem in one sitting - even with frequent critical hits of 2 and 3 points I will still need 30+ energy.

The problem for us with events is that we have to stop "playing" anything else in our kingdom and use all of our energy for the event. Because I am a compulsive clicker, I have to store everything to keep from using it: kitchen, workshop, library, marketplace, character houses - they all must be banked if I want to reach the goal - in this case, the lion pet at 1750 points. (not the leaderboard prize walker.)

I did buy the Beastbane at my first monster hunt. It has a little time-limited "quest" that gives a gem reward if you buy it - basically a rebate. Full prices was 400, then I got like 25-75 (can't remember) afterwards. It drops gold uncommonly - in the three months I have somewhere between 30 and 40 gold tokens.

Best wishes.
    Thank you. That helps. I was trying to spawn fangbeasts for one of the goals, and wasting a lot energy but I guess there really isn't a point so I'll let it expire. I feel like that kid in school who never had the cool clothes or never got to go on the field trips because they couldn't afford it. I only have 20 gems and it seems like whenever I get to about 40 I'll accidentally click on some thing and waste some. I don't even know what the last mistake was that took 20. I'm just really bored now since play lasts about two minutes then I have to wait two hours. Is there anyone out there that doesn't buy gems that has advanced to reasonable play? How long did it take you?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Does anyone know what the Royal points for the Lion tower is? I had just won them and trying to place one and my game reset and now they are both gone from my inventory.

A regular tower is 72. If the lion tower is less than that I'm not going to be concerned about losing them. They're pretty big.

72?
    Lion tower is 16 I believe, no upgrading it either.
    As to missing towers, force close.
    I end up force closing my game several times every login due to missing items/points/tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel your pain. I did make 2 purchases but didn’t spend more than $20 and been playing for 2 months. I’m having fun just gathering points for decoration and mystery chests. I only have the 20 energy an hour but use majority of it on monsters. How fun is this game!! I love it. I also play a few other games to pass time if I have the time. Feel free to add me as a neighbor. Arhoneybee Queendom Jewel
    I’ll send you gifts.

Executive Chef
    I went back to check. L5 watchtower is 72. I'll try a force close.

Fashion Designer
    Two more points and lion showed up! Not a walker and so far only gives a few coins!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

Email support through the game, should get them back. I found mine under buildings whereas the gate was in decorations but I guess in your case the reset must have caused the problem. Support sorted me out for similar problems in the past. And yeah they?re only 16 RP.