Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Advice wanted - I finally managed to get the MRC last hunt... which creature/s should I go for first? I haven't got any of them yet but I should be able to craft enough tokens this hunt to get a couple.

Looking at the hub the unicorn and the armored alicorn seem like they'd be the best value (or is there something else I should consider?) What is the minimum energy drops for the armored alicorn and unicorn and does the unicorn drop tokens every collection?

Also - when you fight the lions do they just drop lion tokens or do they drop other tokens as well? (Not going to bother with them if they just drop lion tokens as I don't care about the leaderboard. If I complete the goals in my quest for gold tokens, bonus.)

I wish the beastbane thing would go on sale - I've been saving up gems but still can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    Advice wanted - I finally managed to get the MRC last hunt... which creature/s should I go for first? I haven't got any of them yet but I should be able to craft enough tokens this hunt to get a couple.

Looking at the hub the unicorn and the armored alicorn seem like they'd be the best value (or is there something else I should consider?) What is the minimum energy drops for the armored alicorn and unicorn and does the unicorn drop tokens every collection?

Also - when you fight the lions do they just drop lion tokens or do they drop other tokens as well? (Not going to bother with them if they just drop lion tokens as I don't care about the leaderboard. If I complete the goals in my quest for gold tokens, bonus.)

I wish the beastbane thing would go on sale - I've been saving up gems but still can't afford it.
    Armored alicorns drop minimum 4 energy, plus have a chance of other drops.

From the Hub
    Armored Alicorn
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre
    Drops: Energy, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Light Armor, Mithril
    Requirements: 15 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 10 mithril | max craft of 4
    Collection time: 22 hours
    Unicorns also drop a minimum of 4 energy plus a chance to drop troll tokens, including gold ones and spellbound dew. They do not drop the tokens daily, but they drop fairly regularly (except for gold. Those are very rare.)

Armored flygers are also a very good choice. They have a chance to drop earth wisps, lanterns, and extremely rarely expansion permits. Plus a few other things as well.

Golden peacocks have a chance to drop gold nuggets, apples, and eggs.

Beastbane is definitely worth the investment, it helps to prepare for hunts and also helps to use the MRC between hunts, because it drops tokens daily. Either staff, sword or gold. Gold tokens are a rare drop but they do drop.

Good luck!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ut3n1 View Post
    I?m experiencing the same. Did 3 silver hunter trades and the resulting tokens are less than before.
    I?ve opened a thread under bugs. Would you mind to join me there?

Host(ess)
    I've been at it all day and only have 2 gold tokens. What am I doing wrong? At this rate I won't accomplish much.

Executive Chef
    Weird but happy coincidence I?m in the same leaderboard event as another who is now my neighbour from a previous leaderboard event.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Just a reminder:
    Don’t forget to collect from Princess Lorelei’s Fountain, it drops gold tokens during the Monster hunt

Rhino Keeper
    Any difference to spend energy on fighting golem or lion? Seems like they both drop shield and at the end sword token. For that matter, thought fighting lion will be better since it also drops the lion tokens. Any advice or views? Thx.

Farm Supplier
    Could you please, please raise the limit for gold coins to at least 120? Better 999?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Beast Master Goals
    40 | 15 Royal Walls (decoration)
    75 | Mystery Chest - contains a chance to energy, golden nuggets, golden apples, rotten cabbages, troll tokens, lion tokens, pints or coins
    190 | 1 Royal gate (decoration)
    380 | Mystery Chest - as above
    570 | Mystery Chest - as above
    760 | 2 Royal Tower (decoration)
    900 | Mystery Chest - as above
    1300 | Lion Fountain
    1800 | Mystery Chest - as above
    2300 | Lion (check inventory for this item and force close game if it doesn't appear)
    "LOWER" LEVEL (38)
    Beast Master Goals
    (same) 40 | 15 Royal Walls (decoration)
    (same) 75 | Mystery Chest - contains a chance to energy, golden nuggets, golden apples, rotten cabbages, troll tokens, lion tokens, pints or coins
    150 vs190| 1 Royal gate (decoration)
    300 vs380 | Mystery Chest - as above
    450 vs570 | Mystery Chest - as above
    685 vs760 | 2 Royal Tower (decoration)
    915 vs900 | Mystery Chest - as above
    1240 vs1300 | Lion Fountain
    1350 vs1800 | Mystery Chest - as above
    1750 vs2300 | Lion (check inventory for this item and force close game if it doesn't appear)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-24-18 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Removed swearing- please follow forum rules

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Weird but happy coincidence I?m in the same leaderboard event as another who is now my neighbour from a previous leaderboard event.
    same, lol!

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast