Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Nightclub Owner
    I am missing some pics:
    • Wizard's Portal L2
    • Wizard's Portal L3
    • Wizard's Portal L4
    • Wizard's Portal L5
    • Armored Lion
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I started to play 5 1/2 years ago when we had the love shack. I have to agree that the love shack was and still is not that generous. I think that a lot of players who have armies of weekly Alicorns had to have paid some cash for at least some of them-I know I did. I also saved a lot to buy things on Black Friday and that is where I got most of my daily ali's. I did win 3 in the Baron's tent and few in other events here and there. But all in all it has been an uphill battle. I did not discover this forum until just lately and it has helped me greatly with the MH. The first MH I competed in, I bombed completely. We only had the choice of the extra cooking camp at that time and when the MH was over I did not get enough gold tokens to purchase it. When it said "buy for 50 gems" I thought I would be buying the cooking camp for 50 gems so I happily clicked on it and nothing happened so I clicked on it 2 more times before I realized that it was 50 gems for each token, not the whole cooking camp. I felt like such a dunce! In those days, I did not have a clue! So keep playing. The main difference between players like me and lower level players is that we were all at the same level so we had no higher level players to to compare ourselves to. We all just muddled along.
    The LB prizes are NEVER worth spending gems and real money on IMO. I learned that the first one. This time I did spend some real money but it was in order to get more gold tokens from the unlimited energy. It did help me win the LB but again the prize is very lackluster. I was hoping when I saw that he dropped ?expansion supplies? that would also mean permits but once again was disappointed. At least he is pretty in my queendom. But he?s basically just another armored lion.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am missing some pics:
    • Wizard's Portal L2
    • Wizard's Portal L3
    • Wizard's Portal L4
    • Wizard's Portal L5
    • Armored Lion
    Armored Lion:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001050.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	46475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001051.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	46476

I assure you, I did upgrade the WP to level 2 but for some reason when I tap on the building it doesn't show the level anywhere the usual buildings do, the only way I can tell that I've upgraded is that it drops 5 energy and the upgrade materials have changed. Neither does the inventory card show the level which is weird. I've included it for you regardless.

Name:	0001052.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	46477

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    The LB prizes are NEVER worth spending gems and real money on IMO. I learned that the first one. This time I did spend some real money but it was in order to get more gold tokens from the unlimited energy. It did help me win the LB but again the prize is very lackluster. I was hoping when I saw that he dropped ?expansion supplies? that would also mean permits but once again was disappointed. At least he is pretty in my queendom. But he?s basically just another armored lion.
    SW posted the official drops in the HUB feedback thread which include: Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Enchanted Lantern, Trade Ticket, Expansion Permit. I was pleasantly surprised to see this since, I too, expected sub par drops from the LB prize which is why I only participate in them by default when paired with the Hunt.

Fashion Designer
    Shibuya, the wizard?s portal doesn?t change at all when upgraded whether to level 2 or 5. It doesn?t even say which level it is as Annirassweets mentioned.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Armored Lion:

Name:	0001050.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	46475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001051.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	46476

I assure you, I did upgrade the WP to level 2 but for some reason when I tap on the building it doesn't show the level anywhere the usual buildings do, the only way I can tell that I've upgraded is that it drops 5 energy and the upgrade materials have changed. Neither does the inventory card show the level which is weird. I've included it for you regardless.

Name:	0001052.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	46477

SW posted the official drops in the HUB feedback thread which include: Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Enchanted Lantern, Trade Ticket, Expansion Permit. I was pleasantly surprised to see this since, I too, expected sub par drops from the LB prize which is why I only participate in them by default when paired with the Hunt.
    Thanks for the info. I will duplicate the cards for each level then. I need 2 more hunts before I can afford a Portal.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I got the lion with 25 minutes left …… id prefer that they have a non leaderboard hunt as I still need to get the research center

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for all of the thoughtful responses to my jealous (and whiny, lol) post. Long-time players and people who buy gems have definitely EARNED the right to their armies. (Speaking of trying to buy something for gems, the Tinker Camp shows 12 gems on the Exchange. Which seemed an outrageous bargain. After clicking twice, I realized that was per trade ticket. Which made a lot more sense, lol!)
    The 2-energy drops from the Spring Steed and Plush Prince/Princess were very disappointing (net 1 energy, lol), but it seems to be rarer these days, with 4 being usual, and occasionally a windfall. Hopefully Storm8 will occasionally reissue a good dropper. I do buy some gems for goodies (and to support the game), but didn't have any google cash in hand for the aquatic alicorn flash sale. Now I have a $25 card on my nightstand, waiting and hoping for something good to come up. :-)
    I really do appreciate the forum - everyone here is very kind, and I am deeply grateful for the tremendous amount of help I have found here. Much love to all.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354