Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    You can still craft the portal after the hunt. SW?s post on first page will have a link to info on the trade wagon on what stays or goes after hunts.
    Thank you, I will check it out again. You never know when S8 might put in something that doesn?t fit the mould.

Executive Chef
    Noticed quite a few people asking about boosts and deliveries for LB event, so I?m presuming you may be new to LB events or are a lower level player. There has been quite a few posts earlier by players who state they dislike these events so here?s the lowdown on why:

If you are in a group with high level players with huge energy resources like alicorns, there?s little chance you will get placed in the top positions to get the royal lion.

Many experienced competitive players will be hoarding their deliveries till last day/hour then apply the boost and zoom ahead by thousands of points.

Some players may not have the energy resources but are prepared to spend quite a lot of money and will then buy 15 min or so unlimited energy or points packages which usually come up in the last few days of the event.

If you?re ok with that and don?t mind depleting some resources for deliveries, spend some gems and/or not be placed in the top few positions, then participate. If not, just concentrate on the hunt.
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-30-18 at 01:09 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I?d say about 2 golems? Soo 120 or sth. Maybe less.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Just curious, on average how many energy do folks think it takes to earn one gold token (when earned by battling monsters)? I know there are a lot of variables, just wondering what others think.
    With me it?s usually 1 golem. But i already have coins. So if u were to start with nothing, i would say about 2 golems so about 120 energy. Maybe less

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Just curious, on average how many energy do folks think it takes to earn one gold token (when earned by battling monsters)? I know there are a lot of variables, just wondering what others think.
    My personal count is 2 golems. Finishing the 2nd I can craft a Gold Token. It varies but usually takes 38/42 energy to beat a golem even if it says much more. The numbers skip as they count down the hits, and you also get back energy while beating.. so much less than what's expected.

I'll count the next golems I beat to make sure. Yesterday when I counted and it was like above.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    How does the boost In the LB work? I don't plan to use it, but I'd like to know what you get for your gems. I tried the FAQ, but they were generic Castle Story questions...not about the LB.
    For me it is 2 golems also (I always do 1 bronze trade during fighting them which gets those pesky middle tokens). I would say 85-90 hits typically which is probably 70-80 net energy.

Yesterday and today it has been taking 50+ hits per golem though.

ALSO: the gems I earn from MH trades do not always count. Has anyone else noticed this? I have been watching my gem count closely trying to make up for a recent @#$& gem trap. Atleast three times a gem popped up from a bronze or gold trade but it did not show up in my gem count.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    For me it is 2 golems also (I always do 1 bronze trade during fighting them which gets those pesky middle tokens). I would say 85-90 hits typically which is probably 70-80 net energy.

Yesterday and today it has been taking 50+ hits per golem though.
    I do 2 golems too and the Bronze trade inbetween to get just enough Sword tokens for the gold trade. hits I counted today on a sample of 20 golems.. they took 30-39 hits to defeat. this total takes count of whatever energy drops during battle.

ALSO: the gems I earn from MH trades do not always count. Has anyone else noticed this? I have been watching my gem count closely trying to make up for a recent @#$& gem trap. At least three times a gem popped up from a bronze or gold trade but it did not show up in my gem count.
    Yesterday they counted.. today I'm seeing very few gem drops. Only 4 gems from the sample of 20 golems.
    I did hit a gem trap too.. but really don't know when, where or what. It's unbelievable I had just started my afternoon play session before hunting golems... and bang! 80 gone! where? when? boh? gone
    Makes me cry.. I had good other use for them
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    First time posting, hope this works. Blue dire boars are spawning every hit of dead tree, not just once per day. I have not been fighting any other monsters since discovering this by accident. Takes only 3 blue boars to get gold token at a rate of 13-16 hits each, so only approx 45 energy spent in total for every gold token with 1 bronze trade to use excess shield tokens.
    Much better return for your energy. Good luck yo all. ��

Executive Chef
    I’ve got the MRC, a unicorn, an armored Flyger, and an armored lion and am up to 31 gold coins and decided to save for the cabbage hut. As a side bonus I just got my 80th Golem milk so can finally clear the Glimmer Baby from my goals. With 41 of 65 Direboar milk, not sure if i will also be able to clear the Dire Piglet goal too on this round but I am willing to try! I just finally got my Aquanthar so am on a roll.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I’ve got the MRC, a unicorn, an armored Flyger, and an armored lion and am up to 31 gold coins and decided to save for the cabbage hut. As a side bonus I just got my 80th Golem milk so can finally clear the Glimmer Baby from my goals. With 41 of 65 Direboar milk, not sure if i will also be able to clear the Dire Piglet goal too on this round but I am willing to try! I just finally got my Aquanthar so am on a roll.
    OMG ! Thank you !!!
    I completely forgot about that ugly glimmer baby. I only need 9 more milks haha