Monster Hunt season 13 & Leaderboard (the prize for 1st and 2nd rank is the Royal Lion)
Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco
[==Game level: Level 15/17+ | Release date: 23 July @ 11am PT | End of event: x/x.==]
Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.
What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Events Work in the Hub.
Game Links: Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB! | The Town Square & Crown Guide
The following notes have been consistent since season 1. Season specific information will be posted below.
* Get rid of any monsters on your board. You can tell if you have one you can't see because of the music.
* DON'T tap the troll pit. The following do not drop tokens - trolls, pink skunkupine, pink alicorn, wedding alicorn, gem horses.
* Monsters also drop their normal items in addition to the tokens.
* Do the Bronze Hunter Trade if you are nearly maxed on Shield tokens so that they don't go to waste.
* A Level 5 Jousting Arena will spawn a monster on every collection. Link to Jousting Arena Renovations thread.
* The Mythic Research Center is a new long-term goal, meaning it will be around past the current season. All crafts within the MRC are available to craft anytime if you have the tokens.
* The new trades will appear after you do 1 of any trade in the Trade Wagon.
The dedicated Monster Hunt HUB thread has detailed information about the following items:
Post 1: General Information about Monster Hunts
Post 2: The Daily Hunt
Post 3: The Trade Wagon
Post 4: The Cooking Camp
Post 5: Princess Lorelei's Fountain
Post 6: The Cabbage Hut
Post 7: The Locket
Post 8: The Mythic Research Centre
Post 9: The Beastbane Display
Post 10: The Legendary Trap
Post 11: Troll Tokens
Post 12: Statues
Post 13: Monsters - what they are and where to find them