Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Two more points and lion showed up! Not a walker and so far only gives a few coins!
    I only just found out about the LB Lion but that as I understand it is the walker. The Lion prize for getting to 2300 isn?t a walker.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I am finding the blue dire boar spawns repeatedly now, and it is a much better paced accumulation of tokens than the glimmer golem.... you don't keep maxing out on shields and having to do those bronze trades. In fact, the best combination seems to be spawning blue boars and wisps (I am still trying to collect faun seal drops)
    The bronze trade sometimes gives you the Sword tokens which can mean you get enough to to the Gold trade and get the gold coin. In my kingdom it?s the Sword tokens which I?m always struggling to get. Ever since they changed the requirement of how many were needed.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    The Lion prize for getting to 2300 isn?t a walker.
    no, a pet with 3h timer --> living in my cellar now...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    The bronze trade sometimes gives you the Sword tokens which can mean you get enough to to the Gold trade and get the gold coin. In my kingdom it?s the Sword tokens which I?m always struggling to get. Ever since they changed the requirement of how many were needed.
    Sorry, I tried to find the citation but I wasn?t able to locate it, but someone said ?if you need sword tokens, fight lions?. Seems to work for me. I?m sooo grateful for this hint because I never realized how to balance my tokens. Either I drowned in sword tokens or I couldn?t get any of them. The lion spawns like every 2nd to 3rd collection in average from ?farm animals? and seems to give sword tokens and no staff tokens. This way you can balance without having to wait for ?regular monsters? (like fangbeasts or boars) to spawn, since those often need like 20-30 taps to appear.

Cheers,

Atiragram

(EDIT: corrected ?this was? to ?this way? which was what I intended to say)
    Last edited by atiragram; 07-26-18 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Typing error

Executive Chef
    First collection from the Lion (2300 prize Lion) - Earth Wisp and had I not been full on them I would have gotten a rat’s tail too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    no, a pet with 3h timer --> living in my cellar now...
    I was responding to someone else who was asking, mine was a statement, but I did wonder if Chinese whispers was at fault for Royal Lion being a walker or whether it’s been confirmed. Do we know yet?

I was responding to someone else who was asking, mine was a Statement...
    lol, i saw the "?" and answer.... to hot here...

The Lion prize for getting to 2300 isn?t a walker.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think I understand what you're asking so I'll give you my general understanding of LB brackets. Let's say 200,000 people play CS in total. When an LB comes around, s8 randomly pulls players and puts them into groups of 20 (but sometimes less) to form a bracket; that's the list of names you see - your bracket. So for this example, there would be a total of 10,000 different brackets each containing 20 random players.

Sometimes you'll have neighbors or names you recognize and sometimes not but during the event, a player can only see the other 19 players in their own bracket. If I have a neighbor that is not in my bracket, their list will contain 20 different players than mine and so on and so forth. No one is really sure how they group us so far as we know it's totally random. I have heard of players seeing the same names in their brackets more than once but so far I've always had different players to my knowledge. I hope I explained that in a way you can understand. The downside of internet communication is the difficulty we sometimes face when trying to describe things with words only.
    Thank you for the explanation. I too am loving the monster hunt. It?s my first one.

Rhino Keeper
    So I?ve got the lion. I just want the trade coins for the Wizards Portal, boy is that going to take a while to get fully levelled up. I?m in 2nd as we speak. Not that I really care that much about that. Although I would be interested to know the drops for the normal Lion and the Royal one. I?m playing against 2, yes 2 neighbours. And each morning someone new is in the lead. Lol. Someone last night jumped to double the total to what the second place was sitting at.

I?m not currently considering talking to my LB players and seeing if they want to do a joint place. These monster hunts combined with the LB events are making it impossible to join together along with causing some to stop and lost trade coins as a result. Which I found out last time too.

So with a heavy heart I?m just carrying on and aiming for as many trade coins as is possible. Am I right it?s also a couple of days longer as well?
    How do you join together?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    How do you join together?
    You cannot, but if you are of the same level and start the LB on the same time you might have a chance, very tiny though!

Level 50 team might get very unballanced as some are fake Level 50, I have 1.2mio XP on my u-goal realm, whereas my queendom has 260k or so. Booth have totally different economies and game play, making the LB totally uneven.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-26-18 at 06:01 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...