Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    One of the S8 members said the royal lion drops "expansion supllies".
    I took it to mean expansion permits/lanterns etc.
    Had a look.. I missed that small mention. So it should be similar to the Flygers&Co.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Royal Lion is a pet, not a citizen. He has the chance to drop expansion supplies.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    This has been one of the better hunts in terms of managing to get gold tokens. the fountain is also being more helpful then usually. I have some tokens but don't know what to craft? My only need is expansion permit or trade tickets. The armoured lion is supposed to drop tickets, and people are saying the armoured flyer has a chance (very rare) of a permit. Also lots of talk about the white flyger. At the time we had a choice for yellow or white - am I remembering that correctly? - anyway I got the yellow flyger and while it does drop earth wisps I certainly don't believe I have ever seem a permit. I also missed out on the dire wolf even though I play often, so I am very keen to get something that will help with expansions. Can anyone offer some advice? Spellbound dew is my second biggest issue.
    Yes I agree this Hunt has been well planned to allow players a chance to collect Gold Tokens. There are so many needed for crafting in the MCR, there are never enough.
    I would suggest the Armored Flyger. Yes the permit drops are rare, but looking at the extremely slow situation in order to craft one permit, it's always a help and welcomed when it does drop, included the lanterns.
    So far I have not judged the Armored Lion as anything special (considering all the Gold Nuggets needed to craft one) only once in 10 days of collecting I've seen the 3 trade tickets, which is only a tiny bit of what's needed to craft a permit.. so not so special.. yet!
    For Spellbound Dew.. the Unicorns would help. They drop out of season Hunting Tokens too along with energy. Whoever crafted them are happy with them.

Hope that helps you decide.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post

Now permits. That I can?t control as much. I?ve kicked myself for instance did not know peacock dropped and rarely clicked him, so plan on making a section for these animals so I don?t forget to tap them and they are kept together
    Pardon me but which peacock drops expansion permits? No mention of it in the inventory guide.

Fashion Designer
    the only animals that have a chance for permits are white, and armored flygers, and the dire wolf [not the white one]

Rhino Keeper
    Is the Beast Statue just for this monster hunt or will it function in future hunts?

Fashion Designer
    Still no fix on deliveries! Can’t find my last post. At least they could give us an answer. This is so wrong. Have spent to much on this game. Maybe I need to take a break!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been fighting purple golems, then blue boar and then throw a lion in about every other time. I am getting 9 gold tokens a day-I seem to get one every time I do the above combo with some tokens left over to help with the start of the next one. Of course, I am doing the shield tokens as needed and they throw out sword and staff tokens sometimes also. Every monster seems to take about half of their total hits in energy.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Farm Supplier

Portals post hubt

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll bet my warm woolly socks it will stay! There is no expiry on the craft and whilst I don't have confirmation, the only crafts you can't do outside Monster Hunts is craft tokens. All other crafts remain in the Trade Wagon and MRC till done. (I'll see what I can find out!)
    Spirit wind - were you able to get an answer. Looks like I'll have enough to get a 2nd portal but would rather upgrade if it will be there later. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Is the Beast Statue just for this monster hunt or will it function in future hunts?
    Just for this hunt.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Always a personal decision, but I?d go for the hut first. Sometimes S8 offers random chance of Alicorns in the tent. I have 2 huts and just save and save my cabbages 1 each day. Lol. But it adds up. I don?t think I?ve bought any deco, can?t recall. Some people like to collect deco items and some are very nice, but I just wait for alicorns or other useful resource items (which is also helpful). Go to the hub to see what is typically offered. I?ve gained several Alicorns this way. Awesome!
    Side question - in the trade wagon it says that you can get a "2nd cabbage hut". Does that mean you have to have already bought one with Gems to get the trade? Or can you get the huts exclusively from troll tokens? I don't spend a cent of real money on the game, so 450 gems isn't going to happen, considering how many I lose from impulsively over-tapping beasts! (gem trapped).