Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    Does anyone have any information on the Wizard Portal and how much energy it would drop?
    Info I got.

5 hrs collection time.

Lv1 drops 4 energy, upgrade - 15 staff token, 20 Troll token, 2 spellbound block, 2 spellbound beam
    Lv2 drops 5 energy, upgrade - 18 staff, 22 troll token, 4 spellbound block, 4 spellbound beam
    Lv3 drops 6 energy, upgrade - 20 staff, 23 troll token, 1 earthen block, 1 earthen beam
    Lv4 drops 7 energy, upgrade - 22 staff, 25 troll token, 2 earthen block, 2 earthen beam
    Lv5 drops 8 energy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Info I got.

5 hrs collection time.

Lv1 drops 4 energy, upgrade - 15 staff token, 20 Troll token, 2 spellbound block, 2 spellbound beam
    Lv2 drops 5 energy, upgrade - 18 staff, 22 troll token, 4 spellbound block, 4 spellbound beam
    Lv3 drops 6 energy, upgrade - 20 staff, 23 troll token, 1 earthen block, 1 earthen beam
    Lv4 drops 7 energy, upgrade - 22 staff, 25 troll token, 2 earthen block, 2 earthen beam
    Lv5 drops 8 energy
    wow a gold token dump it sounds like lol

Rhino Keeper
    My game won?t even load :-/
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Fashion Designer
    s8 FYI NOW is a good time to put the beastbane on sale and let us who have one get another

Haha...I just placed my armored lion & he looks like he could be eaten by the armored direwolves😆
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Info I got.

5 hrs collection time.

Lv5 drops 8 energy
    So that is 85 troll token just to get it and another 90 troll Token to upgrade to level 5 in order to get 8 energy!!
    Not worth it for me with the wizard school level 5 you get 10 energy.

Thank you for the info.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Fashion Designer
    what things do I **** to make the point deliveries? I'm on Android and some instructions won't show.

Rhino Keeper
    I just started crafting the lion 30 gold nuggets, better drop loads of great stuff
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    what things do I **** to make the point deliveries? I'm on Android and some instructions won't show.
    Fight lions from cows (confirmed) and pigs (posted but not confirmed by me) then craft in magic forge

Fashion Designer
    Just collected from my daily alicorns so I have energy to fight the beasts. I don't usually check the individual energy drops but look at the total instead. This time I noticed that the pastel alicorn only gave me 2 energy. I know the unicorns can drop 2, but I thought all daily alicorns dropped at least 4. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast