Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    After I defeated the Lion (9+ cows to spawn), no new set of goals appeared for me. The Horse still spawns Purple Glimmer Troll. I'm going to try the Dead Tree next.

Edit: They added Daily Goals. Dead Tree spawns Blue Dire Boar.
    Edit: According to the first page, the first and only goal requirement was just to introduce the Lion. I hope the game makes it more clear in the future so that players don't expect more and think the game is bugging out like the previous event.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 07-23-18 at 10:57 PM. Reason: changed with updated info

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I'm also going for the Armored Lion. And since I'm doing tons of cows to get trade tickets anyway, might as well see how I can go with this. On the cows, about even so far lions and fangbeasts.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have any information on the Wizard Portal and how much energy it would drop?

Executive Chef
    Has anyone remembered to take pics of all the promo pop ups? I forgot to.

Farm Supplier
    me too why?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    OMG! Leaderboard again! Doesn't seem to be a traditional monster hunt as I don't have any daily goals for hunt.
    me too why?

Executive Chef
    double post

Executive Chef
    I'm assuming the lion tokens you get from fighting lions (I received 5 from 1 lion) are only used to forge leaderboard trade items.

This may come in handy if I get close to 2300 points battling monsters.

On the plus side: thanks to my 3 unicorns I have already crafted 3 gold troll tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this may be the last straw for me. Considering the reaction to the last leaderboard/monster hunt, I hoped s8 would never do that again. I should have known better when they didnt respond to me asking if beast master meant leaderboard in the sneak peak thread. After the disastrous storybook event last week, this is enough to break my CS addiction. I finally quit smoking 2 weeks ago and now I'm quitting CS. July is turning out to be very life changing for me. Now to find a new hobby so I don't fall back into old habits...

I also had a reset wipe out most of my progress. Chopping a dead tree already on the board did not drop a blue dire boar either. But purchasing a new dead tree worked.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast