Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Help me decide what to craft next:

Cabbage hut (I don’t have one)
    Unicorn (have 1 currently)
    Armored Alicorn (have 3 currently)
    Armored Flyger (have 1 currently. Have only gotten one expansion permit since placing it)
    Armored Direwolf (had been saving for this but now wonder if it is worth it)
    Armored Lion (new)

Decided not to get wizard portal because it requires to many gold tokens to level up.

The wizards portal will need 175 (if my math is correct) gold tokens to reach level 5. Check first page with level info plus initial cost.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by theone2001; 07-26-18 at 01:26 PM.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Deleting original post regarding hitting gems accidentally. I decided it was an accident meant to happen so I will keep them and they should last until cyber Monday so I’m set!

There should be a way around accidently spending on that glitch. If it freezes it’s only natural to hit home key to get out and in, but apparently the home key is also a confirmation for purchases. I’m sure others have had this happen. I just feel generous tonight so the game can keep the $35 this time and I get my gems. The only negative is I don’t think they were on sale so got a lot less gems for my money. Don’t feel like arguing it and I actually really need them. Should hold me out until cyber Monday now! In that case I will say who I am making the purchase in honor of as that was the original plan with a gift card.

I’m not sure if this site is now connected to the game or not as I see some with staff under not just mod. Not sure if they are staff of forum or staff of S8, as is suggested under their name I never did get a reply, but first larger purchase after a long strike is in honor of SgtBeebo, someone I don’t know well but who was kind and helpful when I needed and went out of the way to put a smile on my face and not feel defeated by the game when personal issues were affecting my play. Thanks for helping me then and I’m sure helping me and others all the time behind the scene! Thanks again
    Last edited by janddolphins; 07-28-18 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Keeping gems, not going to create a huge bacosss
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Urgent help

Please feel free once a staff member sees this however I know this is the thread everyone reads. I accidentally clicked to buy gems on say, 1200 for $34.99. I closed out so I would not confirm and I came back in and it took my money anyway. Can a staff member help or can someone lead me to a staff member? Odd part is I planned on using something. I choose to use gift cards and not let gems sit waiting for traps, and I can buy what I want at the specific time. And these gems were going to be in honor of a staff member I wanted to recognize
    Go all the way down on this page, to Contact us. Then on top right to Submit a request. Support can help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the deliveries not resetting? All 3 of mine say coming soon and it's been a couple of days. I can't compete on the leaderboard or make progress.
    My helm and sword trades have not reset, shield still works.

Fashion Designer
    What is fake level 50? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You cannot, but if you are of the same level and start the LB on the same time you might have a chance, very tiny though!

Level 50 team might get very unballanced as some are fake Level 50, I have 1.2mio XP on my u-goal realm, whereas my queendom has 260k or so. Booth have totally different economies and game play, making the LB totally uneven.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    level 50 is the max "level" but you can still accumulate xp forever. so some level 50 people just made it and some are way way beyond that

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Read this:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...amp-Experience
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Help me decide what to craft next:

Cabbage hut (I don’t have one)
    Unicorn (have 1 currently)
    Armored Alicorn (have 3 currently)
    Armored Flyger (have 1 currently. Have only gotten one expansion permit since placing it)
    Armored Direwolf (had been saving for this but now wonder if it is worth it)
    Armored Lion (new)

Decided not to get wizard portal because it requires to many gold tokens to level up.

The wizards portal will need 175 (if my math is correct) gold tokens to reach level 5. Check first page with level info plus initial cost.

Thanks for your help!
    I am basically in the same position as you although I have two unicorns and two armored alicorn. I am getting the cabbage hut because sometimes Alicorns or very useful stuff comes along and I want to start collecting those rotten cabbages

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Not sure if anyone has reported this, but my Armored Lion just dropped 3 Trade Tickets. Not as good as an expansion permit, but I'll take it!
    Oh man... now do I get an armored lion before my fourth unicorn?

The hard part of the decision is the 50 sword tokens needed. That is 2 gold tokens, and those are so hard to come by.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    I am basically in the same position as you although I have two unicorns and two armored alicorn. I am getting the cabbage hut because sometimes Alicorns or very useful stuff comes along and I want to start collecting those rotten cabbages
    Thx for your input. I never really paid attention to barons tent before because I did not see it as being doable without cabbage hut.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!