Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    first collection from armored lion and no tickets. so is a rare drop :/
    That is disappointing. For 30 gold nuggets and a 22 hour timer, trade tickets should be a guaranteed drop and they should add the possibility of energy and/or golden items too.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I just remembered this .. where is the daily goal to defeat the lion 5 times and get an energy box?? We normally have that with every monster hunt .. even the LB ones. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    I just remembered this .. where is the daily goal to defeat the lion 5 times and get an energy box?? We normally have that with every monster hunt .. even the LB ones. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
    I know what you are talking about. It's why I am not fighting lions. There's no need except to make leaderboard trades.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing but I can't remember if the last LB/Monster Hunt duel event had the goal or not. I do know that regular hunts had the goal (pretty sure it was called Beast Master) and it was to defeat 5 of the new monster to receive the +10 energy crate; they started it like five or six seasons in I think.

Hmm, now I'll wonder all night if it's due to the LB that we don't have it. Guess I'm heading to the HUB have a look-see!

EDIT: After some quick checking it looks like we don't get the Beast Master goal when the Hunt is combined with the LB. Hopefully the next hunt will be a singular event, I really like the security net of having those chests in my inventory!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-24-18 at 06:05 PM.

Hello, How many Beast Statues can one have to collect 11 points, every 2 hours?

Also, where are the chests...I do not have any in my inventory.

Thank you
    Last edited by winsawbran; 07-24-18 at 06:25 PM.

Farm Supplier
    When this monster hunt started I'm getting none of the Trademan (walker) statues from farmhouses. At least 200, if not 250 energy used (while also "attempting" to spawn fangbeasts) and not a SINGLE statue to assist in my upgrade of the Trademan building. Is anyone else getting these statues during the monster hunt? If so, please post.. or I will go post a bug issue. Thx.

Thanks AnnirasSweets! Im glad you looked into that. It would've bugged me the entire event lol. After the last event I'm questioning everything.
    Last edited by katbean2; 07-24-18 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Typo

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post
    Hello, How many Beast Statues can one have to collect 11 points, every 2 hours?

Also, where are the chests...I do not have any in my inventory.

Thank you
    The max is 3 and after the event it will be a decoration only with no drops. For future reference, if there is a max on items it usually says on the back of the inventory card which you can read by clicking the little question mark in the lower right corner of the item card in the market.

As for the chests, they're not actual items that we get; instead you receive the item from inside the chest which you should see on a pop up screen. For example, the last chest I received gave me 71 LB points that added to my total and the one before that gave me a Gold Nugget which went to my inventory.

Just put out a herd of horses. For the remote chance of a Wednesday warrior.

Just to let everyone know, Princess Lorelei's fountain has given me a gold troll token Every Time I've hit it since the MH began. It's usually possible but doesn't happen every time .. so don't forget to collect from the fountain!