Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Cabbage Hut drops 1 Rotten Cabbage daily and we're allowed to have 2 huts. Obtaining it you acquire the possibility of accumulating the cabbages you collect for use in the Baron's Tent when you wish.
    Do the cabbages show up in inventory, or can you only check the count in the Game Tent? I have the cabbage hut, collected a couple time,s but nada. Game tent still says only 3.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mantha_501 View Post
    Am I the only one struggling to get golden nuggets? I have 17 but havnt got any since the mh started, not from rocks, not from my mines... nothing. Don?t think I?ll be getting the lion at this rate
    Don't worry, the Armored Lions will stay in the MRC even once the hunt is over. Focus on collecting the Sword and golden Troll Tokens now as they're harder to get outside of the event; that way you'll have them to craft the Armored Lion once you've gotten the nuggets at your own rate post-event.

New Resident
    I?m level 20 and came in 2nd place on my LB earlier today. I received the lion but I?m confused on why it wasn?t a royal lion as it shows on the prize lists. Am I supposed to continue collecting and hunting? It doesn?t show any more goal prizes to conquer.

Farm Supplier
    I just finished the Gold Boost. I collected from each of my Sparkling mines twice.

Not. One. Nugget.

Seriously S8?
    Last edited by redpenny; 07-27-18 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Spacing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Samar217 View Post
    I?m level 20 and came in 2nd place on my LB earlier today. I received the lion but I?m confused on why it wasn?t a royal lion as it shows on the prize lists. Am I supposed to continue collecting and hunting? It doesn?t show any more goal prizes to conquer.
    The lion with crown is awarded at the end of the entire event to 1st and 2nd place

It doesn't get given to u when u hit 1st/2nd place during the event
    U receive the normal lion for reaching 2300point

So yes u need to keep collecting points to be at whatever position u want to be. If u don care for the position, then u can stop

New Resident
    Good to know. So I just keep collecting and building my numbers until the end with no other ?goals? to conquer from the LB.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I have two wizard schools. I don?t need to compare it to the wizard schools. It?s a long term goal for some. Not so long term for others. Hoenstly it makes no difference one way or the other in my game because I am so far along with eveything. I just managed to use all of the 9000 energy I had saved up over the last few months. It is nice to have something else to work toward for those of us that have very little left to do in the game.
    Actually I had responded to you and came back to see if you had a thought on my thoughts. But my response is gone. Just to say, I made an effort to keep the conversation going.

Can s8 share when the monster hunt will end? I hate having a golem on board or spawn post event that does nothing but waste energy. I want to make sure I store horses in time. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    You didn't miss it, they haven't done one during an event in a while. (2-3 weeks?) Instead they started it about 16 hours before a new event, and ended an hour before the new event. Don't know what the future of it will be.

Having it during an event was nice but never really became official. Someone noticed a week or 2 ago that an event gem bundle included 20 minutes of energy and speculated it was meant to provide the WW experience. Which isn't a bad idea - wouldn't have to deal with the baron's nonsense, lol.

I found the weekly warrior very encouraging as a new player during events, powering through quest material, blossoms, mermaids, whatever. It gave us a chance to really get ahead of our paltry 40 energy, reducing frustrations in our non-alicorn lives.

However, it slightly unbalanced the game because we with lower requirements could finish sooner, needing only 16 trips to Ivy instead of 20, perhaps. High levels got mad. To make things "even" they would need to require the same quantity of bottleneck (Ivy, etc) as the others.

Without an event WW was kinda perplexing for me. Yeah it's good to top off stores, but due to recharge times I found myself running out of things to do, lol.
    I love it during an event - I listed it as my favorite part in each survey. On non events I do like it to rebuild stash that I intentionally deplete and chop chop chop for mermaid goals and to clear some old trees I just want space back. My board has looked like an absolute disaster for two weeks as I kept out longer time things awaiting it to start. My plan I figured out last time is that after the first ten minute chunk I?d store the extra pigs etc and flip to ponds, Wells, and mushrooms. I try to have the kitchen ingredients and royal exchange set up for utilizing mushrooms and water so I can get a trade or two and a few things cooked for ?free.? I also pre chop an ountcrooping to 19 so it?s only one chop for the quest requirement.

Anyway, it doesn?t look like it?ll be part of the monster hunt but man, that?d be great. We could probably get two golems per bout of energy so maybe 3 gold coins? I?d sure appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Go all the way down on this page, to Contact us. Then on top right to Submit a request. Support can help.

Delete original answer...I decided to just keep gems thanks so much for your help though!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 07-28-18 at 08:18 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 