Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Well that was the most boring LB event I?ve been involved in. After deciding that it wasn?t worth trying to go for joint places because the monster part of the event makes it impossible to do so. I didn?t really interact with my fellow contestants apart from with one neighbour, from time to time. The spirit of the LB event of trying to accomplish something that we can all achieve was lost. Ok so I?m ridiculously busy and didn?t try, but still I like the connection and spirit that?s been created before pre monster/ LB event, and at the last event I got a few friends from it.

On the other side is the fact I?ve worked out if I concentrate solely on the gold trade tokens and purely fighting glimmer golems and the odd dire boar I can get around 80 tokens each event. Of course this was a slightly longer hunt so will probably be around 60 next time, unless they stay the same length. Which means each hunt I should be able to gain a prize. After a few days I realised I just didn?t want to make any of the LB items so just stopped.

My final result was 6th, and I got over 7,000. The leader won on 15,000, the second just under and third got 14,000. I worked out that all those above used boosts of some form, as I was the highest that was steadily growing and not jumping ahead by a few thousand at a time. I?m happy with how I played. I?m happy for those that won. Win win.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 08-02-18 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Typo changes
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.