Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I always love the monster hunt.
    Seems if we are up to no 13, I might have missed a couple. Oops.
    I haven’t read the whole thread, so sorry If this has been asked and answered.

Will the Wizard Portal stay for future hunts, or is it only here for this hunt. 85 gold tokens is a very big goal.
    I am wondering if my gold would be better spent elsewhere.
    And, I guess I will never get the cooking camp, been saving for that since - forever.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 07-29-18 at 08:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This might be a dumb question...it's late & im tired..lol...but if I decide to go for crafting a cabbage hut, I'd like to do it pretty much last minute. It takes 16 hours to finish making one. Does it need to be completed and ready before the time ends for the hunt Wednesday night or will I still be able to get it from the trade wagon after the hunt is over as long as I started making it before the end of the hunt. I want to keep the trade wagon available to convert as many coins as possible for as long as possible. I hope this makes sense. Thank you in advance. 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    How does the boost In the LB work? I don't plan to use it, but I'd like to know what you get for your gems. I tried the FAQ, but they were generic Castle Story questions...not about the LB.
    2x LB points for 1 h, I just replied to someone else?s query in post 381, see that for details.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    This might be a dumb question...it's late & im tired..lol...but if I decide to go for crafting a cabbage hut, I'd like to do it pretty much last minute. It takes 16 hours to finish making one. Does it need to be completed and ready before the time ends for the hunt Wednesday night or will I still be able to get it from the trade wagon after the hunt is over as long as I started making it before the end of the hunt. I want to keep the trade wagon available to convert as many coins as possible for as long as possible. I hope this makes sense. Thank you in advance. ��
    The cabbage hut remains as a craft in the trade wagon after hunt. Well, at the the ability to craft a second one anyway as I only have 1. If you click for more info on the trade wagon on SW’s post on the first page, it says that only the token trades disappear after the hunt and the other items remain.
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-29-18 at 09:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbushbabies View Post
    What are the deliveries? Just the three shown or are there more from goods in your kingdom? I m not going to bother with them at the expense of getting gold tokens if other goods need to be delivered as well
    Just the 3 shown for me so far. Do the deliveries if you are participating the LB event not otherwise. Crafting the deliveries don?t really impact much on gold troll tokens, if you are full on resources required for crafting. I just collect from mines and sawmills to replenish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Hi, I always love the monster hunt.
    Seems if we are up to no 13, I might have missed a couple. Oops.
    I haven’t read the whole thread, so sorry If this has been asked and answered.

Will the Wizard Portal stay for future hunts, or is it only here for this hunt. 85 gold tokens is a very big goal.
    I am wondering if my gold would be better spent elsewhere.
    And, I guess I will never get the cooking camp, been saving for that since - forever.
    You can still craft the portal after the hunt. SW’s post on first page will have a link to info on the trade wagon on what stays or goes after hunts.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, Zoroak, but you answered the question about the beast boost or soemthing like that. I'm asking about the boost that is shown if you are looking at the rank tab on the LB. it's on the far right and for me shows 7 gems. I assume it will move me up the LB, but I don't know how many extra points it would give me, and I've never seen it explained.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks, Zoroak, but you answered the question about the beast boost or soemthing like that. I'm asking about the boost that is shown if you are looking at the rank tab on the LB. it's on the far right and for me shows 7 gems. I assume it will move me up the LB, but I don't know how many extra points it would give me, and I've never seen it explained.
    They're the same boost, just in different locations. If you click on either all the LB points you get during the hour it's activated are doubled, not the points you already have only the ones you earn during that boosted hour. The boost is best compared to the elven boosts in that respect. In theory you will move up in the ranks but only if you accumulate enough points to surpass those ahead of you.

Executive Chef
    You need to see the images I posted on post 381. This is the same boost we are talking about and it gives 2x the LB points you get in an hour. Say you hit a beast and normally it gives you 1 LB point but with the boost you get two points. You deliver say the sword for normally 45 points, with boost you get 90 points. All doubled in the 1h that you activate the boost.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    This might be a dumb question...it's late & im tired..lol...but if I decide to go for crafting a cabbage hut, I'd like to do it pretty much last minute. It takes 16 hours to finish making one. Does it need to be completed and ready before the time ends for the hunt Wednesday night or will I still be able to get it from the trade wagon after the hunt is over as long as I started making it before the end of the hunt. I want to keep the trade wagon available to convert as many coins as possible for as long as possible. I hope this makes sense. Thank you in advance. 😊
    The Trade Wagon after-event, loses the ability to craft Tokens.. but other crafts should remain. I say 'should' as has always been so in the past.
    The ability to collect Tokens after-event drops from the Beastbane Statue (random x day) and the 4 white UNIcorns crafted in the MCR (random and not guaranteed).
    As the other Wagon crafts (not tokens) remain, you'll be able to craft and collect out of hunting season.

I would suggest to keep collecting the gold tokens, so as not to occupy your Trade Wagon for long periods till the hunt is over.. then craft your Hut when event finishes. It's a wiser move rather than occupying for 16hrs making it impossible to craft other Gold.

Remember though we have a max cap on Gold Tokens of 99, so you will loose what you collect after.. which is a pity! Craft something that uses little gold tokens, calculating to have what you need for the Hut after hunt or just stop there as you have completed your goal.

The Loriel Fountains do not drop tokens after-hunt.. so don't count on them to round up after.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74