Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    The armored lion should require staff tokens. I have been maxed on those for ages with nothing to do with them.
    Why aren’t you trading them, in the trade wagon, for prizes and gold tokens?

Host(ess)
    I do not like these events. I do not like fighting monsters without end. It always feels like a waste of energy with little reward.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    this event looks promising! already had enough gold saved up for a armored lion!
    and a regular lion from goal prizes.

don't care about leaderboard this time, I learned my lesson last leaderboard!

and a COOL long term goal to save up for gold tokens for!
    Newbie here. Why are all of you skipping the leaderboard? What is it? Is there a strategy

Interesting, what drops from lion and royal lion...?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Newbie here. Why are all of you skipping the leaderboard? What is it? Is there a strategy
    LOL because there are INSANE people who will get tens of thousands of points to make sure they get the first prize. Not every time you will end up with people like that but I highly recommend not spending money to try get first or second place. If you can't get there just by the beast event then you'll probably not make it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Basically those who have herds and herds of Alicorns can win 1st place easily. Or someone who spends a lot of money on boosts and such can win easily. The problems occur when things get overly competitive and players can find themselves spending and spending. That's their choice, but most players do not like that type of competition and we see it as a money grab event pushed on us by S8.
    For me, the leader already has over 2000 points. I'm not going to try to compete with that or get caught up in that mode of thinking that I have to win at all costs.
    I'm usually ok with wherever I end up.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh peep, I forgot I had a wisp parked....bad beginning...

Well at least it's giving me tokens.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    What is the wizard portal???
    How does it work?
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Fashion Designer
    there will people like me who are at 1000 already without spending money because we are going hog wild to get golden tokens to get the new energy building

Rhino Keeper
    This event has triggered almost constant resets for me. Even after freshly returning from a neighbor.

It's so hard to get anywhere in this game!

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast