Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are my Coins Decreasing

Have a huge bug in the game. When I play the game on my android mobile and click on habitats to collect the coins, instead of adding up to my tally of coins the coins are getting deducted. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app on the mobile many times but still facing this problem. Is there anyone else out here who’s facing this problem? I don’t face this problem when I play on the iPad. Any administrators or game moderates or developers out here to hear me out and help me? Will be mighty helpful as I do not carry the iPad while travelling and I travel a lot!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS4u View Post
    Have a huge bug in the game. When I play the game on my android mobile and click on habitats to collect the coins, instead of adding up to my tally of coins the coins are getting deducted. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app on the mobile many times but still facing this problem. Is there anyone else out here who’s facing this problem? I don’t face this problem when I play on the iPad. Any administrators or game moderates or developers out here to hear me out and help me? Will be mighty helpful as I do not carry the iPad while travelling and I travel a lot!
    You can read and discuss here more about this. There is a max for coins, and probably you reached it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS4u View Post
    Have a huge bug in the game. When I play the game on my android mobile and click on habitats to collect the coins, instead of adding up to my tally of coins the coins are getting deducted. I?ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app on the mobile many times but still facing this problem. Is there anyone else out here who?s facing this problem? I don?t face this problem when I play on the iPad. Any administrators or game moderates or developers out here to hear me out and help me? Will be mighty helpful as I do not carry the iPad while travelling and I travel a lot!
    Do you have lots of coins? See below. Replied to your pm as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This issue can occur if your Coin balance reaches the maximum number in 32-bit computer language (2,147,483,647). Collecting enough Coins to reach this value is very rare. This can occur in any app using 32-bit hardware or software, but the error can display itself differently.

Please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance. Thanks.
    Thanks for your help, AppieP.

Coins reducing instead of increasing

Is anyone else having problems with the coins? When I collect from my habitats my coins in the left upper on the screen get less instead of more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Myo2012 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with the coins? When I collect from my habitats my coins in the left upper on the screen get less instead of more.
    That's normal for this game at some point. More about this you can find here
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19