Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Videos do not play

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this ad is giving you trouble. I'll complain to our partners again.

Can you let us know the contents of the ad and the behavior the ad is doing (black screen, not loading, etc)?
    Hey Elsa
    Videos are driving me crazy
    Animation Throwdown and other Simpson type games NEVER WORK. And they take a very tedious 30 seconds to fail. Time after time after time. My Cafe and Jigsaw Deluxe are the same. Once they finish they just grey out so can?t even download much less cancel out the battle fail message. This is really ruining DragonStory for me. I?ve waited months and months to actually see regular videos and now that I do they don?t work. As evidence of extent of frustration I actually went to App Store and downloaded them so that I can rate them NO Stars at every opportunity. I?m not sure what the deal between you is but they are not keeping to their side of the bargain. Strangely non working videos never appear on my other games such as Boggle and Fairway Solitaire so it must be a fixable problem. Please let us know how you get on.
    BTW if I was programming video adverts I would make sure the same one didn?t get played every time. It just makes us determined to never ever play it. Instead give us variety like they do on other games.
    Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Today I sm trying to do tournament..every ad I watch, nothing happens..have watched one ad SLOTOMANIA : Vegas Cadino slote..5-6 times now , it runs all the way to the end but when I Go back to game it does not clear the battle arena for my next round..its stuck on the same ad..so have given up for know..sent in ticket too..have tried force closing game, visiting nbrs..nothing makes it work..

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Today I sm trying to do tournament..every ad I watch, nothing happens..have watched one ad SLOTOMANIA : Vegas Cadino slote..5-6 times now , it runs all the way to the end but when I Go back to game it does not clear the battle arena for my next round..its stuck on the same ad..so have given up for know..sent in ticket too..have tried force closing game, visiting nbrs..nothing makes it work..
    The ads are region-sensitive, so if you have a free VPN app on your device, try connecting to a different country and watching a video again. For me, this is the only thing I do that changes the "stuck" advert.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks..I might try that..I just tried again now and got a completely different ad and it worked ..Thank you for your advice deadpixel..you are a boon on the forum ��

I am having troubles as well. I watch the video close it and then it doesn?t reload the battle field it just stays on the countdown clock.

Rhino Keeper
    The Slotomania Vegas Slots video isn?t finishing properly. After I close the screen, my battle arena still hasn?t cooled down. Can you please inform your partners? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    The Slotomania Vegas Slots video isn?t finishing properly. After I close the screen, my battle arena still hasn?t cooled down. Can you please inform your partners? Thanks.
    Wow I didn?t even know there was an arena speed up to be gained from watching videos. I?m watching them whenever available but this never popped up as a prize. I would love to have this prize as well and I?m still hoping to win one of the animals of course.

My Cafe ad is also giving me the message that the video didn?t finish even though I watched it completely until the finishing screen with the closing button appeared several times now. Please fix this as it is really annoying.

Hi this is the add ( my Cafe recipes and story’s) I’m currently having issues with saying it didn’t finish playing, also the same add on my castle story game. Strange thing is it’s always when the prizes could be good things like gold tickets in dragon story and expansion tickets in castle story
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	850DFC7C-741A-49B3-9B73-E7D822D3E70D.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	51856

Executive Chef
    the videos that start out as walmart get to the inital screen. then freeze. there are other videos tat don't work but all i see is a black screen so i coul d not tell you which ones they are
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    the videos that start out as walmart get to the inital screen. then freeze. there are other videos tat don't work but all i see is a black screen so i coul d not tell you which ones they are
    I wish my Walmart videos would freeze, I am sick of seeing the Exact. Same. Thing. 3 times in a row. Makes me decide to NOT go to WalMart, and NEVER buy Hidden Valley products again!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast