Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
I'm sorry to hear this ad is giving you trouble. I'll complain to our partners again.

Can you let us know the contents of the ad and the behavior the ad is doing (black screen, not loading, etc)?
Hey Elsa
Videos are driving me crazy
Animation Throwdown and other Simpson type games NEVER WORK. And they take a very tedious 30 seconds to fail. Time after time after time. My Cafe and Jigsaw Deluxe are the same. Once they finish they just grey out so can?t even download much less cancel out the battle fail message. This is really ruining DragonStory for me. I?ve waited months and months to actually see regular videos and now that I do they don?t work. As evidence of extent of frustration I actually went to App Store and downloaded them so that I can rate them NO Stars at every opportunity. I?m not sure what the deal between you is but they are not keeping to their side of the bargain. Strangely non working videos never appear on my other games such as Boggle and Fairway Solitaire so it must be a fixable problem. Please let us know how you get on.
BTW if I was programming video adverts I would make sure the same one didn?t get played every time. It just makes us determined to never ever play it. Instead give us variety like they do on other games.
Cheers