Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Videos do not play

?Video did not finish?

Every time I try to watch a video to get a free reward (it allows you a certain amount of days) I get through the whole 30 second video and wait for it to finish, then hit the ?X? and it says ?video did not finish, would you like to try again?? And it makes me watch another... and it does the same thing. My connection is fine and I can do everything else in the game but this... I?m missing out on free food/coins every day and it sucks because I?m starting over and those free bonuses are really nice

Rhino Keeper

Ad not working correctly

The Iobotta ad is not working correctly. I have an Android and when it finishes the X does not show so I can go back to the arena. If I arrow back, I get to the arena, but then the game processes or "thinks" and just never finishes. Can someone look into this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    The Iobotta ad is not working correctly. I have an Android and when it finishes the X does not show so I can go back to the arena. If I arrow back, I get to the arena, but then the game processes or "thinks" and just never finishes. Can someone look into this?
    Merging with current thread. I will report this specific ad over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Videos

To whom it may concern,
    it has been a month now and the videos to refresh battles is still not fixed. Why isn't someone doing something about this? Is this going to be like paradise bay and stuff is going to shut down bit by bit? Nobody is adding more island space either, for those who have almost completely consumed all spaces available. Someone please let all of us customers know!
    Ayr2015

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345