Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Videos do not play

Rhino Keeper
    Finding this issue especially when offering bombs, golden tickets in dragon story. Alicorn. Or gems in dragon story and bombs or runes in fantasy forest.Just like to know why this is happening whengood stuff is offered?

Executive Chef
    WHY am I no longer offered videos?? It’s been a week with no arena speed up offered.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    WHY am I no longer offered videos?? It’s been a week with no arena speed up offered.
    I’m lucky if I see videos once a month - I’m even luckier if they work. My message to the promoters of videos that do not work is that I will NEVER download one of their games.

Rhino Keeper
    This week I have been lucky enough to get the watch video speed up option
    Joy of joys - at last a level playing field in tournament
    HOWEVER - no point giving me videos that don’t work

MY CAFE - a disaster - and I will never ever download it because of all the time it has wasted
    JIGSAW APP - Now I LOVE jigsaw apps but not those that make us watch 30 secs of same video over and over again and then give NO REWARD

Storm8 - Why do you keep partnering with such duds. It is you we get angry with. Do they understand how their failure results in us NEVER wanting to ever see their games again. Can you not dump them or insist they work. I am using a brand new IPad Pro so I know it’s not my equipment - and I have never ever experienced a video failure in games like Boggle or Fairway

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I’m lucky if I see videos once a month - I’m even luckier if they work. My message to the promoters of videos that do not work is that I will NEVER download one of their games.
    No videos here either...I get them perhaps 5 days per month if I’m lucky. I can never get close to the end of tournaments without spending gold to speed up rounds. My other game (that gets videos) finishes 2 days ‘early’ and both are at comparable levels

Executive Chef
    There is really no rhyme or reason to it that I have been able to figure out. I just started a brand new Fantasy Forest account and a brand new Dragon Story account, and the FF account gets videos, but not the DS. So I was able to get enough coins in FF to be able to expand, grow food, etc. within 1 day instead of having to wait and grind it out waiting for coins for days and weeks like I did when I started my previous account. My little DS account though, with no videos, is progressing extremely slowly as I just can't get enough coins to do anything - can't expand, can't clear foliage, can't upgrade my farms or habitats - anything that would help me get XP so I could start participating in events. It's amazing what a difference those videos make!

My videos are not working either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    This week I have been lucky enough to get the watch video speed up option
    Joy of joys - at last a level playing field in tournament
    HOWEVER - no point giving me videos that don’t work

MY CAFE - a disaster - and I will never ever download it because of all the time it has wasted
    JIGSAW APP - Now I LOVE jigsaw apps but not those that make us watch 30 secs of same video over and over again and then give NO REWARD

Storm8 - Why do you keep partnering with such duds. It is you we get angry with. Do they understand how their failure results in us NEVER wanting to ever see their games again. Can you not dump them or insist they work. I am using a brand new IPad Pro so I know it’s not my equipment - and I have never ever experienced a video failure in games like Boggle or Fairway
    Thank you for this post, it speaks for many of us.

Not working for me either and has been the case for several weeks, if not months
    Occasionally, I will get lucky but quite often freezes at the end
    Dragon Story, Castle Story are the main ones I play every day however across all games where there is the option

Reading through the thread, it is not a device issue. I have an iPhone 4S

My guess would be it is a routing or peering issue or poor infrastructure at the content delivery providers end

Executive Chef
    I'm getting the same issue with the Era of the Legends videos, in both Dragon Story and Castle Story.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast