Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Videos do not play

Videos do not play

Every video I got today was a social theater ad ?don?t get hacked by vaping? and it NEVER plays. Tried everything I could think of. Reinstalling game. Upgrading, restarting. Still keep getting same darn ad that doesn?t work. You press play and it never plays. Waited up to 5 minutes and nothing, so click the X and it says the video didn?t finish do I want to forfeit? Say no, nothing happens. Say yes and start another video and it?s the same one that doesn?t work. Done this 10 times already. So irritating. Stop running these ?videos?. They never work. Had this happen a while back and same thing. Just had to ride it out a few days until the ad finally changed.

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for reporting it. I’m still having the issue. Bummer for a leaderboard weekend. Every zillion tries, I get another video then right back to “getting hacked by vaping”, but what a pain. Hope it’s fixed soon. BTW it’s only the vaping one that won’t play. Several other social theater smoking ones work when I get them. (1 with lungs and 1 with rabbit and 1 with a girl in it).

The Honorable Panda
    This is the one I am having issues with.

Farm Supplier

Videos not working

Once again Social Theater powered videos not finishing! FIX THEM!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'm sorry to hear this ad is giving you trouble. I'll complain to our partners again.

Can you let us know the contents of the ad and the behavior the ad is doing (black screen, not loading, etc)?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this ad is giving you trouble. I'll complain to our partners again.

Can you let us know the contents of the ad and the behavior the ad is doing (black screen, not loading, etc)?
    I am also having issues with ads not finishing. The one that's giving me continual trouble is "My Cafe" by Melsoft. The ad counts down, appears to complete, the final screen appears with the X in the upper right corner, but when I close the ad, a message says the video did not finish. I've waited anywhere from 1 second to three minutes before closing the ad, and always get the same message. The most frustrating part is, when I select "try again," I inevitably get the exact same ad...over and over. (I'm starting to think it's some twisted psychological test.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    I am also having issues with ads not finishing. The one that's giving me continual trouble is "My Cafe" by Melsoft. The ad counts down, appears to complete, the final screen appears with the X in the upper right corner, but when I close the ad, a message says the video did not finish. I've waited anywhere from 1 second to three minutes before closing the ad, and always get the same message. The most frustrating part is, when I select "try again," I inevitably get the exact same ad...over and over. (I'm starting to think it's some twisted psychological test.)
    I am having troublemwith the Social Theatre and My Cafe ads ads as well.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-27-19 at 10:47 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Executive Chef
    I’m not even being offered videos the last few days.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I am having troublemwith the Social Theatre and My Cafe ads ads as well.
    Thanks for the specific info . I forwarded this info to Elsa.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast