Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spent gems accidentally

Spent gems accidentally

I'm sure this has been posted before, but today I just lost 26 of my precious gems when I accidentally pressed on an old goal unexpectedly. I was about to press on an oven but the goal came up just as I touched the screen. I am really annoyed and upset.

Why does this keep happening to everyone? What is the reason for these old goals popping up? It is getting crazy and I cant even be on the game for more than 10 minutes at a time because the goals keep popping up. And now today for the first time, I accidentally spent the gems. I didn't even receive any "prize" for spending the gems.

I have some neighbours who have lost 100s of gems because of this! Will it ever be fixed?

Thanks for reading.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Farm Supplier
    When I play the game old goals that I already completed pop up when I am visiting another restaurant or when I am at mine. It comes upon out of nowhere and becomes really annoying to have to exit out of them. As of now, the best fix is to just close the game and force quit it. Then reopen the game and it should stop.

The Honorable Panda
    This is a known issue. See post 1 on current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

Help i bought a duplicate object and took 60 diamonds

Hello I have a big problem I changed the decoration of my restaurant and going too fast I handed an object that I had already given
    easter bunny visit but it took me 60 diamonds and I'd really like to get them because I do not need this duplicate

I have already sent a mail to support but I received an email or they say
    We have limited support services for the Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests
    Last edited by tomtom007456; 08-24-18 at 08:31 PM.

Grand Emperor
    I am sorry you bought something accidentally. I'm sorry to inform you that the forum cant assist on this.

New Resident

I accidentally bought 250k coins for 100 gems

Hello my stormid is rilind123 and i accidentally bought 250k coins for 100 gems 15 minutes ago. If i can get a refund that would be great i havent spent the 250k coins and currently i have 1 mil coins. If you can take my 250k and give me my gems back that would be great.

New Resident
    If you need my storm8 password i will tell you

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear! I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you! I feel your pain. I'm afraid the forum is unable to assist on this. Sorry for your loss....

Farm Supplier

Gems are taken away

I woke up this morning and saw that over 1700 gems went missing. I only see 5. I have not bought anything neither did I speed up dishes. Ive send 2 mails already and got a mail back few seconds later that my ticket got closed.

This is not okay!
    That is NOT how you treat a player who plays this game over 10 years!

I want my gems back.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-18 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Communications between you and Support is private

Executive Chef
    Did your coin total increase proportionally to the missing gems?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast