Thread: Happy Birthday - typo

Banned

Happy Birthday - typo

We don't have an event thread yet, so I'm just going to post this here. I went ahead and skipped up to day 3. It says, 'Animals new and old, tall and shot, dull and bright in color all come together to be as one big family."

I don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly hope that my animals aren't "shot."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    We don't have an event thread yet, so I'm just going to post this here. I went ahead and skipped up to day 3. It says, 'Animals new and old, tall and shot, dull and bright in color all come together to be as one big family."

I don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly hope that my animals aren't "shot."
    Omg what do you mean!? I?m scared lol I?m still on chapter 1 but I plan on getting to three today...
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    Omg what do you mean!? I?m scared lol I?m still on chapter 1 but I plan on getting to three today...
    It's just a typo. They put "shot" instead of "short," which is kind of funny if you have a macabre sense of humor like I do.

That being said, there is nearly always at least one typo in every Storybook, especially on the Dragon Story side. To me it shows that they throw these events together hastily and don't really take pride in their work. Their focus is on making new events and not whether or not things are done professionally or not. They also keep cranking out animals that are very similar to previous animals, like this "new" Rainbowvine, which I really like, but he is really just a recoloring of previous similar animals. I'm very excited about the Double Cranebow, though! And the Dragon is cool, too!

It's just a typo. They put "shot" instead of "short," which is kind of funny if you have a macabre sense of humor like I do.

That being said, there is nearly always at least one typo in every Storybook, especially on the Dragon Story side. To me it shows that they throw these events together hastily and don't really take pride in their work. Their focus is on making new events and not whether or not things are done professionally or not. They also keep cranking out animals that are very similar to previous animals, like this "new" Rainbowvine, which I really like, but he is really just a recoloring of previous similar animals. I'm very excited about the Double Cranebow, though! And the Dragon is cool, too!
    Haha okay I was like wait what now!?! Omg that’s hilarious I’m laughing out loud!! Im a little weary of the storybook because I have not been able to breed any of the 3 besides the capybirthday so I hope none of those animals are part of this. I am excited about the animals but as you said especially the rainbowvine looks like other animals we already have...I do however love the uniqueness of the cranebow and I love the dragon. Now I have to make room for these somehow someway...
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Rhino Keeper

They probably mean short...lol....but I really got a good chuckle from that