Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Manebow - 2018 Jul 20

Rhino Keeper
    Any suggestions for Level 42, Capybirthday? It says crystal and dark are supposed to be strong against it, but my Level 15 Jade Kirin has failed three times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Any suggestions for Level 42, Capybirthday? It says crystal and dark are supposed to be strong against it, but my Level 15 Jade Kirin has failed three times.
    Capybirthday is Rainbow/Plant so I used Magmacore.

Earth beats Rainbow and Fire beats plant.

I never use the chart that's provided here.

It is rarely correct.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-30-18 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    Capybirthday is Rainbow/Plant so I used Magmacore.

Earth beats Rainbow and Fire beats plant.

I never use the chart that's provided here.

It is rarely correct.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you. I'll try my highest Earth/Fire on my next attempt (I have not yet leveled up my Magmacore).

Update: Just tried Barkthur, and it failed, too, maybe because it was rare, same as the Capy.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-30-18 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    Welp. 7 rounds to go. ... hope I can make it bc these levels are giving me a hard time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Welp. 7 rounds to go. ... hope I can make it bc these levels are giving me a hard time!
    You and me both! 42 has been a pain - four tries so far and no luck.

Rhino Keeper
    (*Happy Dances Into the Room*) Yay! I actually finished a 48 round tournament!!! I did speed ahead a few times, just because I was getting close on time, but they were gems well spent in my book. Hopefully I'll have some extra room soon, and will be able to hatch my Manebow.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    (*Happy Dances Into the Room*) Yay! I actually finished a 48 round tournament!!! I did speed ahead a few times, just because I was getting close on time, but they were gems well spent in my book. Hopefully I'll have some extra room soon, and will be able to hatch my Manebow.
    Congrats! I also finished, think its my second one ever.. ecstatic about it-one I actually wanted..at lasssssst! 😁

Rhino Keeper
    for my information-Republiphant level 15 earth, fire /beat GOLD LION with EARTH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    for my information-Republiphant level 15 earth, fire /beat GOLD LION with EARTH
    The Republiphant "Trumps" everything. ROFL! Just kidding! TOTALLY, 100% kidding. Just making a joke.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck on round 38 since yesterday afternoon. I've tried every combo nothing works. I'm 97% towards the ultra rare cat creature. If I could just finish a round for crying out loud. I don't mind not finishing the tourney but 24 hours on one idiotic cat with a hat creature. How can we win if all the suggested strengths and weaknesses don't work. I refuse to spend 121 gems to buy a creature I should be able to win if this stupid tournaments weren't rigged to make you fail 10 to 20 times before you can win. I didn't even want the stupid cat creature, I wanted the one balloons were for but I am only 65% towards that one when tons of other people somehow had five times the amount of balloons needed to win it. I have zero idea how they did that. I battle pretty much every hour all day long with fail after fail. I haven't completed a tournament in months. I realize with two hours left this problem is permanent and everybody else experiences the same thing but it makes me feel better to vent about it. Well, not really but whatever.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast