Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to cut Ash Tree with saw when placed on border of new land

Unable to cut Ash Tree with saw when placed on border of new land

Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    We are currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, please store or move all items from these areas as they will become stuck once the fix goes live.

UPDATE: A fix has gone live and these areas of the board are no longer accessible. If you have any issues with these areas or any items in these areas, please send a PM to Meowmeowbeans or myself.

Thanks.

I am on IOS 11.4.1. I have completely upgraded my farm using the new land expansion parts(new map, survey, sale sign). I placed Ash trees on the border of my farm. I am not able to cut those tree down with saw. Even after moving those Ash trees from the border of the farm to somewhere in the middle, I am not able to cut it down. I am not able to even place focus on the tree. You know how when you place focus on an item there is a label that has the name of the item? Well, that doesn?t happen. I am not able to place focus on the fences on the border of my farm either.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	054CE48D-0CC8-40D9-886C-CEDF13D8094B.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	46111
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-27-18 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lulu_linda View Post
    I am on IOS 11.4.1. I have completely upgraded my farm using the new land expansion parts(new map, survey, sale sign). I placed Ash trees on the border of my farm. I am not able to cut those tree down with saw. Even after moving those Ash trees from the border of the farm to somewhere in the middle, I am not able to cut it down. I am not able to even place focus on the tree. You know how when you place focus on an item there is a label that has the name of the item? Well, that doesn?t happen. I am not able to place focus on the fences on the border of my farm either.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	054CE48D-0CC8-40D9-886C-CEDF13D8094B.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	46111
    Ok. I just moved the Ash trees to an area that wasn’t one of the free new land upgrades and I am now able to place focus on it. I guess the issue really is about not being able to place focus on an item placed on one of the free land upgrades. I am unable to place focus on the igloo to feed the penguin.

Attachment 46112

Grand Emperor
    The items placed on the unexpanded open plots wont work as normal. Place them on the expanded plots. You can tell the plots apart by going into Edit mode - the expanded working plots are the ones with grids. I've flagged this over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The items placed on the unexpanded open plots wont work as normal. Place them on the expanded plots. You can tell the plots apart by going into Edit mode - the expanded working plots are the ones with grids. I've flagged this over.
    Thank you. Was it a mistake for those plots to be open or is is a mistake for the plots to not work as normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    It's the first. All plots require expansion.
    Will these plots be erased? Will we lose all of the decorations on the open plots? Will we get to expand to them later?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Light Green and Dark Green Plots

Hi there,
    I'm not sure if anyone else notices this but all of the new expansions and also the expansions next to the Truffle Forest have dark green grass instead of light green. Please fix this and update the light green area to where the new expansions end.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    It's best not to place things in these unintended open plots to avoid losing them when these plots are fixed.

We are currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, please store or move all items from these areas as they will become stuck once the fix goes live.

UPDATE: A fix has gone live and these areas of the board are no longer accessible. If you have any issues with these areas or any items in these areas, please send a PM to Meowmeowbeans or myself.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ClassySnakeS8; 07-27-18 at 03:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast