Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to cut Ash Tree with saw when placed on border of new land

Host(ess)
    You say players won’t be able to use these plots...yet I can look at 5 of my neighbors and they use the extra plots. They are decorated and useful. How is that fare to the rest of us? We should all have the option to progress with the extra plots. Take away from the neighbors who got them by mistake or make it right and open them up to the rest of us. They are useful as they are decorated and being used.

Host(ess)
    The plots are still being used, some farmers are actually using them for growing veggies, animals are walking on them. Can you not just extend land to all the community that’s wants to expand? As the “fix” hasn’t worked.

Grand Emperor
    See this update. The farm items are stuck there in these plots. Players were unable to cut trees, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    We are currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, please store or move all items from these areas as they will become stuck once the fix goes live.

UPDATE: A fix has gone live and these areas of the board are no longer accessible. If you have any issues with these areas or any items in these areas, please send a PM to Meowmeowbeans or myself.

Thanks.

Host(ess)
    There ARE still being used on some farms...should have the capability for all farmers to expand...just saying...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Newton122712 View Post
    There ARE still being used on some farms...should have the capability for all farmers to expand...just saying...
    I'm not sure why you insist that items are being used but I hope you read the posts again... seeing farm items placed on other farms does not mean players are able to use them.

If you see the posts by other players in this bug thread, you will find that they are unable to cut trees and feed their pets when in these plots. These plots were already closed up after the fix; players would not be able to move or activate these items. For example, anyone with 5 hickory trees stuck there will not be able to cut them and they are unable to buy more hickory trees from the Market because they already have 5 max. Meaning to say that unless these players write to Storm8 staff for help to move these items out of the plots, they wont be able to fulfill orders or craft things which need hickory wood. Any craft building stuck there will not be able to craft and pets stuck there will not get fed, etc.

It's players' choice to write to Storm8 for help or leave them there but these farm items remain useless until they seek help.

Host(ess)
    Not insisting as you put it. Just honestly telling you what I have seen and still see. I did read the entire post. There is no reason for me to lie. I just seen yesterday pets walking around all over the plots that are supposed to be “frozen”. Walking to the new plots, walking on the new plots and walking away from the new plots. Maybe the “fix” doesn’t allow you to move items but pets can walk on them freely. I don’t know. This forum is to ask, learn and have fun or so I thought. There is never a wrong question. You learn from asking question. Don’t disparage someone for simply asking a question and replying to an answer.

Grand Emperor
    As mentioned above, seeing farm items placed on other farms does not mean players are able to use them. Pets roaming there do not mean players are able to use these plots. Our pets love to explore and they roam everywhere. My pets roam into the swarm where they should not be.

I can reconfirm to you that these plots are not open for use.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    We are currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, please store or move all items from these areas as they will become stuck once the fix goes live.

UPDATE: A fix has gone live and these areas of the board are no longer accessible. If you have any issues with these areas or any items in these areas, please send a PM to Meowmeowbeans or myself.

Thanks.
    I'm afraid I ran out of ideas how else to answer you in my 3rd reply to be honest. I hope you will believe us.

If you have a specific issue or a new question, we're very happy to help. Otherwise I am afraid this will be my final answer to this particular question. For further discussion on this question, please discuss further with the Community Manager. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12