View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

42 56.00%
  • I didn't like this event

25 33.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete the goals

30 40.00%
  • Toucan

41 54.67%
  • Parrot

45 60.00%
  • Tiki Stand

18 24.00%
  • Beach AV

23 30.67%
  • Blue Lagoon Pool

23 30.67%
  • Tiki Fountain

19 25.33%
  • Banyan Tree

24 32.00%
  • Tiki Party Flamingo

20 26.67%
  • Birds of Paradise Planter / Multicolour Lights Palm Tree

34 45.33%
  • Tiki Torch / Hot Coals Path

28 37.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tacky Tiki Party Is On - 2018 Jul 19 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    From helping my granddaughters look for Santa, I fixed them a small area for Santa to be, and still they were telling me they couldn’t find him.... well, I finally found him, he was over in the area where the county fair usually is! You can’t put anything there, but, on their little farm that’s usually where he turns up

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    From helping my granddaughters look for Santa, I fixed them a small area for Santa to be, and still they were telling me they couldn’t find him.... well, I finally found him, he was over in the area where the county fair usually is! You can’t put anything there, but, on their little farm that’s usually where he turns up
    Curious are they on android devices?

Can you post a picture of him there?

Rhino Keeper
    No they finally got an iPad lol

Still have yet to see Santa! If I randomly tap spaces I occasionally get a coin and I have got 1 lei. Santa is def invisible on my android device...lol this game might need luck...but you moved the goalposts when he is invisible!

Rhino Keeper
    Santa appear. Regularly. But no lei. Only coins. From this morning i got 7 coins in a row. No lei

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1964 View Post
    Still have yet to see Santa! If I randomly tap spaces I occasionally get a coin and I have got 1 lei. Santa is def invisible on my android device...lol this game might need luck...but you moved the goalposts when he is invisible!
    Invisible is definitely moving the goal posts....

I'm so over this event already. Santa rarely appears and I've only received one lei so far.

Fashion Designer
    ? I am confused. 3 days of lots of plane deliveries, but no tiki head. Something yellow does come from the deliveries... pineapple I think. But how do I get a tiki head?

Yes, I have covered all the available spots with trees or paths, except for one big area to Santa to land, but still when I see Santa getting coins and more coins. Should be able to get more than 2 leis a day or I?ll never get past this stage...

Thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    ? I am confused. 3 days of lots of plane deliveries, but no tiki head. Something yellow does come from the deliveries... pineapple I think. But how do I get a tiki head?
    See post no.2 on page one by judyandthecat, you need to buy tiki head from market and give the pineapple sorbet....may be if you go through the 2nd post it will be clear, good luck...

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast