Thread: Sweet pinks stools - purchase issue

Sweet pinks stools - purchase issue

It won?t let me buy the pink sweets stools I click buy and they disappear why???

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin48763 View Post
    It won?t let me buy the pink sweets stools I click buy and they disappear why???
    Try force closing and restarting your game to see if this helps.

(moving to bug forum)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-19-18 at 12:02 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm a bit behind in this goal, but I couldn't buy them either and place them in front of the table. However, just now I've put them elsewhere and they do place. Perhaps try that if you're still having issues?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-22-18 at 04:14 AM.

I had this issue. I tried to buy the Sweet Pink chairs by placing them at the Sweet Blue tables but it wouldn't let me put them there, I had to put it somewhere that is not next to anything else and it let me buy them. Then I just moved it at the Sweet Blue tables after I had purchased the chairs. I tried force closing game and all that but no difference. Very weird bug.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Rhino Keeper
    Did this ever get fixed? I had the same problem and was finally able to place the chairs but it’s like the customers don’t see those chairs/tables and never sit there so they leave with the broken blue heart