Thread: Rigged tournaments

Rigged tournaments

THE TOURNAMENTS ARE RIGGED! I played the max number (8) of cards, used auto dab on half, got extra balls at the end of each game, got bingos on 6 cards, and the highest score I could get was a little over 3,000. My highest total was around 7,000 - 8,000, and that's with a lot of bingos. So how do people with even lower ranks than me score well over 100,000? I think the game uses bots and the bots are manipulating their own scores! There is NO WAY for regular players to win these tournaments, so I stopped playing them altogether!

Lots of people noticing this and complaining about the lack of response from the creators of the game.

Players are using different strategies to get high scores in the tournaments. Please check out our other threads regarding the tournaments for tips on the strategies their using.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident

Rigged Tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by LBranson47 View Post
    THE TOURNAMENTS ARE RIGGED! I played the max number (8) of cards, used auto dab on half, got extra balls at the end of each game, got bingos on 6 cards, and the highest score I could get was a little over 3,000. My highest total was around 7,000 - 8,000, and that's with a lot of bingos. So how do people with even lower ranks than me score well over 100,000? I think the game uses bots and the bots are manipulating their own scores! There is NO WAY for regular players to win these tournaments, so I stopped playing them altogether!

Lots of people noticing this and complaining about the lack of response from the creators of the game.
    I also agree with you and just sent the same complaint in myself for the same reason and something has to be done so the real people playing can enjoy the rewards of the game without buying for them or quit playing all the game all together