Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aquaknight Tournament (Champion/Tropic) 18 rounds 7/16/18

Farm Supplier
    After a whole day fighting against Strength I got him down with Lovers Dragon (7, Tarot, Heart, Yellow). On my other account I'm still trying everything. Perhaps it helps someone.

And Enamoured was great on my other account. He ****ed Strength with one bash.
    Last edited by Sunny807; 07-19-18 at 05:27 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Brazil ****ed Diamond Passion Crusader and Anubis all level 15.

Playful 15 took Brazil out.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone have any tips for BARBARIAN?
    I've gone through: Passion 15, Mithril 15, Achilles 15, Valiant 14, Diamond 15, Metal 15, Lovers 10, Passion 15 (again).

I had a similar problem with Strength lvl 17 during the Tribal tournament. 9 fails until I used Passion.

(First edit). (just got it with Smitten 14).... yay!
    (Second edit). Ugh, originally I wrote Strength but it was actually Barbarian.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 07-19-18 at 09:25 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Neo Valiant is ****ing me!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Neo Valiant is ****ing me!
    Wow, just as I said this I beat him with Neo Diamond!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on strength. I've thrown my metal 15, diamond 15 at least a dozen times. I don't have any of the passion dragons. Also I still can't seem to watch the videos. Actually I take that back I can watch them but it doesn't let me battle after watching. Please can someone please help with that. Otherwise it's gonna a straight 2 months of not winning tournaments. Which sucks.

I don't have any videos but I have been stuck on strength 2 days battle after battle

Farm Supplier
    Wow, I was really lucky this time. All the Champions went down first try with Diamond 15.
    I had the most trouble with Brazil which I finally took down with Neo Fire (I think).
    Tribal 9 took down Goldleaf - my go-to Gold 12 (diamond/yellow) didn't work this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fabsbygabby View Post
    I don't have any videos but I have been stuck on strength 2 days battle after battle
    I don’t have any videos either. How and why does S8 decide some players will get this huge advantage??

7 losses to Strength before Diamond 15 finally got him.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I'm stuck on strength. I've thrown my metal 15, diamond 15 at least a dozen times. I don't have any of the passion dragons. Also I still can't seem to watch the videos. Actually I take that back I can watch them but it doesn't let me battle after watching. Please can someone please help with that. Otherwise it's gonna a straight 2 months of not winning tournaments. Which sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Please try force closing and restarting your game. If you still experience this issue, please

Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com for assistance.
    The team is still investigating. This is only happening on some games.
    Please continue any discussions on this issue on the current bug thread. (click blue arrow in the above quote to go to the thread.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast