Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aquaknight Tournament (Champion/Tropic) 18 rounds 7/16/18

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Stuck on barbarian. Took down my metal 15, diamond 15, pyramid 14, and the passion dragon that I have love letter 11. It just won't go down. Please help.
    Unfortunately, there's no magic dragon to beat single element champions. All dragons (except Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion and Soccer at 25%) have a slim 10% chance of beating a single element champion. I would say try Diamond again if it's healed or try any other level 15 dragon you have.

Another tournament gone because of the game not loading at all problem. idk why i like this game so much that i haven't still deleted it
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Stuck on barbarian. Took down my metal 15, diamond 15, pyramid 14, and the passion dragon that I have love letter 11. It just won't go down. Please help.
    Mithril level 10 helped me take down Barbarian, after 3 diamond fails and 3 more fails with other dragons..
    Heal Diamond15 often and try different types of dragon in between.

Rhino Keeper
    I can only hope that this aquarknight is a real top dragon as anything and everything I threw at it just sidestepped. The only option left for me was to finally ultimate it with time restraints. Will take me a long time for my dragons to get through the spa. Was the most stubborn tourney for me. I would hate to count how many dragons are exhausted and those that have been on the rinse and repeat cycle.

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm on neo valiant with 9 hours left. I've already tried my best dragon metal 15. He's usually a beast. Not this time. I've also tried my diamond 15 and nothing. I've also tried my pyramid 14 and love letter 13. Should I try my metal and diamond again. Any suggestions please. I haven't won a tournament in 2 months. I'm so close really want this one. Thanks in advance.

So I'm on neo valiant with 9 hours left. I've already tried my best dragon metal 15. He's usually a beast. Not this time. I've also tried my diamond 15 and nothing. I've also tried my pyramid 14 and love letter 13. Should I try my metal and diamond again. Any suggestions please. I haven't won a tournament in 2 months. I'm so close really want this one. Thanks in advance.
    Yes, Diamond 15 for the third or fourth try has won battles for me before.. also try different types in between...

Rhino Keeper
    I finally took down neo valiant with my smitten 9. Last round we will see it goes. Thanks for all suggestions.

Farm Supplier
    One of the hardest tournaments recently...

Rhino Keeper
    Finished with 6 hours to spare. I used my metal 15 one hit ko. So happy I finished my first tournament in 2 months. Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Rhino Keeper
    Bad luck today. I'm still stuck on strength and certainly no videos to help. I believe any dragons that I have to beat strength but, too young. I see a lot people have passion and I have it. Either passion is too young or it never wins. Run out of food to fast. I'm a huge fan collecting. Any every event I can't help to try to get them. I finally got water rune not enough food to raise it so get roughstones prizes. I need 69 gold to at least get waterway so I certainly won't get enough roughstones to get community prizes and I don't get them anymore. It's getting to difficult to get them. I need a lot or dragon to win the tournaments especially infinity is my best because he's 15 my diamond and Angel is 10 on 1 account none on the other account can't get it. Please low down the food amount. Food is the most important to survive to events and battles.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast