Thread: Gems not received

New Resident

Gems not received

In the upper right corner of my game it says free gems. I clicked. I filled out the wal mart survey, filled in all required info and I got nothing! I like the game but it?s kind of frustrating as it takes so long to achieve things.And then to feel *****ed out of personal info and not receive promised gems 😒 Not sure I?ll keep playing.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

This is what the Community Manager advised for members who didn't receive the gems. Please try.

If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
    - Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
    - Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.