Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coal Dragon : Battle Tournament: July 13 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Why is it every time there's a tournament I can't play. It really upsets me that for some reason I can't play. I can play all the other events but not tournaments. It's rediculous. Really storm 8.

Host(ess)
    Completed all levels. Then game reset to level 1. Very much disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    My Level 1 Seacrypt Dragon beaded Neo Valiant, what a wonderful surprise

Rhino Keeper
    I battle and win and I can battle after seeing the videos but, all I see is finish. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1531677571044-62491920.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	161.7 KB 
ID:	45793. I want to win the coal dragon. I had a hard time on the last tournament and I didn't win the prize.

Farm Supplier
    I am stuck on round 16, and I don?t have a diamond. Can someone make a suggestion? I used my air a couple times which I saw in someone?s battle results but mines only level 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manda587 View Post
    I am stuck on round 16, and I don?t have a diamond. Can someone make a suggestion? I used my air a couple times which I saw in someone?s battle results but mines only level 10
    Sorry, I got 1of my account got with infinity and other Neo Valiant. I got lucky and got my champions from tournaments. I write down the ones than I use and enemy I won and lost. So much easier for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    I battle and win and I can battle after seeing the videos but, all I see is finish. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1531677571044-62491920.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	161.7 KB 
ID:	45793. I want to win the coal dragon. I had a hard time on the last tournament and I didn't win the prize.
    I was having trouble with my videos not finishing the countdown for battles so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game which did the trick. There must've been a glitch for some of us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was having trouble with my videos not finishing the countdown for battles so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game which did the trick. There must've been a glitch for some of us.
    Thanks for helping but, it didn't work. . It's does in on both accounts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manda587 View Post
    Have you gotten past this round yet? The diamond hybrids have a good shot but all others have a 15% shot. I would suggest using a higher level champion, higher level blue/tropic/world/rainbow dragon, or a Dragon Tales dragon such as Smitten, Seafish, Creator or Lonestar.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 07-15-18 at 04:56 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much, I’ve been using my level 15 champion, level 13 seafish but I will keep trying those and some blues and tropics

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast