Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Water Rune Dragon July 13 2018

Fashion Designer
    15 hours with Mercury and diamond horn... hoping it’s not deep as I get those a lot.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Also got it first try, can I say that I am VERY shocked? I think this is the first time in like 3-4 events where I got it and early enough to evolve it too.
    Not sure if mine is water rune dragon, but if it is, this will be my first time in two events that I got the dragon at all. The other two I did not and that means it was impossible to earn that last dragon. I’m excited to see, but not excited enough to spend 15 gold. ��

Fashion Designer
    First try: Neo Bubble
    Second try: 16 hours . . . so Electric maybe? Could also be Serpent as I put gemstone in there for bingo purposes.

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody have a photo of the egg? I have a 15 hr egg from breeding Electric and Frozen. I can't find the design in any eggs list. I'm hoping it's Water Rune.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-07-14-10-55-47.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	575.9 KB 
ID:	45772

I got a 15 hour timer with Frostwolf and Kaiju, first try. Tried to attach image of egg, hope it works.

Thank you bossman1959 for confirming that's a Water Rune egg!! Yay!!
    Last edited by fuzyundies; 07-14-18 at 12:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    So many fails before getting this. If I never see a 10 hour timer again in my lifetime I’ll be grateful! I really wish they would do away with some of the commons, especially as they keep coming out with more each tales. Many of them just need to go!

Nightclub Owner
    Breeding blue+black on both the den and the nest so far has given me: 3 Neo Bubble, 4 Coral, Midnight and Godmother. I'm not breeding for anything else right now so I guess I'll keep trying until I can't stand the sight of Coral and Neo Bubble anymore.

I just decided to use a different combo after receiving way too many Corals and Neo Bubbles. I changed to Sea Dragon, Tropic/Blue and Neo Black Dragon, Black. Got it on my very first try. Was worried I would receive a Deep Dragon which I don't need. @fuzyundies, that's the correct image of the egg. @ksbmommy, Amen to the 10 hour timer Dragons
    GL/hp!!!

Fashion Designer
    I don't even know what I got this Water Rune with!

I'm trying to remember what I bred last night as it was for a bingo card and I know it had black and blue elements in it but they weren't pure....I wish I could remember for you guys but I didn't even really think I would get the dragon with that pairing and for some reason didn't the timer was correct when it was breeding. Then I get this strange, brightly colored egg on my nest this morning but I didn't have time until now to really look. I'm wracking my brain trying to think of it.

Waverider....and a black/yellow type - I remember now the bing card was breed a yellow type with a green type....now to remember what the yellow type was...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman1959 View Post
    I just decided to use a different combo after receiving way too many Corals and Neo Bubbles. I changed to Sea Dragon, Tropic/Blue and Neo Black Dragon, Black. Got it on my very first try. Was worried I would receive a Deep Dragon which I don't need. @fuzyundies, that's the correct image of the egg. @ksbmommy, Amen to the 10 hour timer Dragons
    GL/hp!!!
    I've been trying for a deep dragon on and off for a while! I wouldn't have minded that fail.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast