Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Water Rune Dragon July 13 2018

Banned
    Meant to throw Jade and Apprentice in the den but I accidentally sent Intricate Egg and Apprentice instead. Finally no 10 hour timer after 23 in a row. Got a 15 hr. timer instead but with my luck it'll probably be an Atlantis or Aurora. Plum Blossom, Deep and Water Rune are also among the possibilities. Plum Blossom I haven't seen in 2 years so I rule that possibility out. Deep sometimes show up but breeding black dragons are too far between thanks to Coral and the scumbag Neo Bubble. I wouldn't be shocked if it were Water Rune as there's no time to get it hatched and evolved to level 10 in grand S8 style.

I'll let you know what I get in 10 1/2 hours.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 07-19-18 at 01:30 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Meant to throw Jade and Apprentice in the den but I accidentally sent Intricate Egg and Apprentice instead. Finally no 10 hour timer after 23 in a row. Got a 15 hr. timer instead but with my luck it'll probably be an Atlantis or Aurora. Plum Blossom, Deep and Water Rune are also among the possibilities. Plum Blossom I haven't seen in 2 years so I rule that possibility out. Deep sometimes show up but breeding black dragons are too far between thanks to Coral and the scumbag Neo Bubble. I wouldn't be shocked if it were Water Rune as there's no time to get it hatched and evolved to level 10 in grand S8 style.

I'll let you know what I get in 10 1/2 hours.
    I'll cross all my digits for you!

I still think there should be a poll on these limited release breeedables, it always seems like very few breed it so I'm curious to see some actual numbers ya know?

Banned
    Just as I figured, an asinine Atlantis. Bred the same Intricate Egg/Apprentice combo and got a dumb 18 hour time. Joke's on S8. I'm not buying Water Rune and can care less about the points. Frankly, I may not spend anymore money on this game and the next time a review is asked I will not be nice. Haven't bred a special WE dragon since March and haven't bred anything new in months (besides the DT commons) because of common dragons littering the game. 43 common dragons are still ridiculous. The World Event is ridiculous and the Leaderboards always been a joke but even more so starting with ending the event early a couple of months back.
    I'm a long time player who already got rid of Fantasy Common Creature Story and my last nerve got jumped on with Dragon Let's ***** The Players Story. We're supposed to be playing a game where breeding dragons is the purpose, not a bunch of events where it's like a full time job. You folks really need to take a break, check yourselves and ask do you want to keep loyal players or do you want to keep losing loyal players.
    By the way, I'm taking off for "Vale". It's a fairer city.

Fashion Designer
    Finally. After tons of Neo Bubbles, Corals, a single Iridescent fail and a couple of Deep fails for the entire week, my 3rd 15 hr hour was this dragon. Successful combo is Lotus/Water.

Rhino Keeper
    For some reason this wasn't in the notifications on the side of my game so I never saw it until it appeared today on the last day, so didn't even know to breed for it

Fashion Designer
    I finally get it after it ends 🙄

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456