Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Water Rune Dragon July 13 2018

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by clf05 View Post
    Is anyone having the same problem with the water Rune dragon I have one at level 9 and it?s invisable
    You can?t see it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by manda587 View Post
    Same here, it?s invisible. I figured storm 8 will fix it. There was an invisible egg a month or two ago that they fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat68 View Post
    My Water Rune is invisible, too. Sure would like to see it in its habitat, as it is really cute! Please, can this be fixed. Thanks!
    Yup, mine is invisible too! I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I would love to have an invisible Water Rune but S8 feels I should have a parade of visible Neo Bubbles, Corals and Penumbras instead. This trying for dragons during World Events and getting unlimited commons is souring me from the game. This kind of thing made me quit FFS and it slowly making me not want to do DS anymore. The last 4 World Events I couldn't breed the special dragon and that's ridiculous along with the numerous common fails that can accompany trying to breed said special dragon.

EDIT: Great, another 10 hour waste of time gets plopped on the breeding den. Of course, another Coral.
    Breed Mercury and Diamond Horn for the 4th time, another 10 hour waste of time.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 07-17-18 at 01:32 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    15 hours with Mercury and diamond horn... hoping it?s not deep as I get those a lot.
    Thank you for this combo I've been using lotus and water and raven and water and got nothing but corals neo bubbles and electric but after 5 tries with your combo I finally got it

Banned
    It annoys me that this dragon has to be bred for 15 hours, hatched for 15 hours, and then evolved for 45 hours in the course of a week. If it takes you a few days to even successfully breed the dragon, you don't have time to finish the tasks and get all 500 points. Even just a 12 hour breed/hatch/evolve would be better. Also, in FFS, animals don't have to be evolved from level 6 to 7, thank goodness.

Farm Supplier
    Got it with Black Diamond and Electric!

Fashion Designer
    I got 15 hours! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clf05 View Post
    Is anyone having the same problem with the water Rune dragon I have one at level 9 and it?s invisable
    You can?t see it at all.
    I'm tired getting neo bubbles, Coal and pnumbra one of my accounts just got water rune luckily it's not invisible now need it on there too. I got present there too so the same. Need and want past and future. Where it comes the first and probably not last 24 hours sunrise.
    Last edited by petre70; 07-17-18 at 08:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I am so over breeding neo bubbles one after the other. Mumbling and cussing to myself. Why do I even try to breed these required dragons. Congrats to those that have been successful.
    Between this event and 1 or 2 other event I am so tired getting 10 hrs. I don't need or want coral or neo bubble. So I quit trying to get water rune. So I got present now I want past and future. I'm surprised they brought that out. Lol. I would think they would bring present, past and future during Christmas time but, I'm greatful but hopefully I'll get past and future too. The sad thing is I only have night and water. I wish they would come back with lotus so I can craft it so I'll have another black dragon, moon, comet dragon too. My 1st account lvl 182 and 460 Dragons the other is lvl 102 and 180 Dragons. Getting close to level just not as the dragons lol
    Last edited by petre70; 07-17-18 at 08:54 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Congratulations to all who got this dragon early I would like to know if it's a common or of its a super rare all am getting is coral and neo bubble when it was time to get bro bubble I got none for that event now I am only getting it these event are frustrating me

Banned
    I wish S8 would stop with 10 hour dragons EVERY TIME I put a black dragon in the den. 9th 10 hour dragon in a row.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 07-17-18 at 07:18 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast