View Poll Results: Like this event? Complete individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Like the prizes

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

7 17.95%
  • I didn't like this event

23 58.97%
  • I completed all individual prizes

2 5.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

31 79.49%
  • I unlocked community prizes

22 56.41%
  • I didn't unlock community prizes

10 25.64%
  • Colorful Cake

6 15.38%
  • Celebration Stone

1 2.56%
  • Tasty Tree

5 12.82%
  • Cake Snake

8 20.51%
  • Pastel Giraffe

12 30.77%
  • Pastowl

10 25.64%
  • I didn't like the prizes

13 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Pastel Party - 2018 Jul 13 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I think I may call this event and all others quits- love playing but the constant let down is just getting too much.
    I may or may not finish this event. I'm just a little over 3000 pts so I do have a chance to get the giraffe but like all the other new animals it'll be in storage. I no longer buy gems so it'll be close. The gems I have left will probably go towards the next event or what ever will give colorful crates so I can have a chance to get Chromatical. I like this game but S8 has made it very clear that they dont care what we want or need to continue playing. I just can't afford to play this game this way.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 07-18-18 at 11:59 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I feel the same, except I don't have the space issue. I'll be lucky if I make community this event because of my lack of spending. Until i can enjoy the game again-- I guess ill lay low.

Banned
    Unless my game crashes or something, my baby account will unlock community prizes, but that's it, and my older account will get to the Cake Snake. yay! I wish the giraffe weren't so far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm with you guys, really sad that the giraffe which members have asked for, is the last prize which is unattainable, well at least for me. Hope I can get to unlock the owl as consolation. Gosh I just wish that aweful snake is the last prize instead. I am not a fan of snakes, even virtual ones.
    I don?t think that many of us will get the giraffe, I would love to, but know it is out of my reach. Why can?t they adjust the last milestone to the shortened event?😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    And that is the very reason I stopped spending money on this game. I would have no problem spending money if the game was fair and were able to breed what we need too but that is not the case. Lately Im never able to breed the animals for the goals Im not sure if they think that will make people want to spend money but frankly it does the opposite for me! It is not fun to play when you cant even breed a rare animal within a few tries instead a rare takes weeks and with my luck not at all!
    Hear, hear, sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Yeah I feel the same, except I don't have the space issue. I'll be lucky if I make community this event because of my lack of spending. Until i can enjoy the game again-- I guess ill lay low.
    Same. I hardly have over 800 points and don’t even care. I haven’t been trying at all for this one (not even keeping both nests and the flower full at all times) and have no regrets. I’ll put the effort into the storybook and maybe the leaderboard where I actually have a chance.

Executive Chef
    With a little luck and keeping my both nest occupied i made it to community. Wasn't really trying. My evo flower was empty all the time.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Since managing capy in the nick of time .. I will now make it to cake snake. Not a fan, really wanted the giraffe!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    Same. I hardly have over 800 points and don?t even care. I haven?t been trying at all for this one (not even keeping both nests and the flower full at all times) and have no regrets. I?ll put the effort into the storybook and maybe the leaderboard where I actually have a chance.
    Amen to this! I'm OVER world events !!!

...side note... why is pastowl soooooo friggin big! It was an ug baby...but jeez. Now its worse!
    Last edited by miadoubled; 07-20-18 at 06:59 AM.

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you complete all individual prizes?
    3. Did you unlock community prizes?
    4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast